Hibernian vs Dunfermline

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

We're going to get proper fucked. I don't think my eyes can take another BBC Alba shit camera fuzz-fest so may have to take a wander down from the heights of Juniper Green to the delights of darkest Leith to take this one in. 

Finished the decorating Shandon?

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs weren't in a great run of form when we played them at East End and were pretty average for a while (we were leading and it took a speculative shot that took a huge deflection for them to equalise) but as soon as they scored they upped their game significantly and could have scored a lot more than the 3 they got. They weren't that great against us in the early season game at Easter Road either but still won. I see no reason to think that we'll get anything from this game either, especially since it is on Alba and we don't have a stellar record in live TV games.

43 minutes ago, Fungi said:

Finished the decorating Shandon?

There's no rest for the wicked but I will have a pass for this one. Getting a new jacket for my birthday and looking forward to wearing it to the football unless it's pissing down. 

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

We're going to get proper fucked. I don't think my eyes can take another BBC Alba shit camera fuzz-fest so may have to take a wander down from the heights of Juniper Green to the delights of darkest Leith to take this one in. 

Fear not the way Lennon has us playing if you set up to defend It'll be a comfortable draw.

There's no rest for the wicked but I will have a pass for this one. Getting a new jacket for my birthday and looking forward to wearing it to the football unless it's pissing down. 

Casual

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

You scored a wonderfull goal last time there Gav and on that basis I'd start you on Saturday night. 

Nah not me I'm afraid but I did see it. Just a pity others in the team of yours don' t show the same sort of composure when in the same position.

Suppose they're just playing above their limitations.

Ah, Alba quality imagery allows you to let your imagination wander and see the match that's going on in your head. The score line in the top corner is like a pixelated number plate and ANYTHING could be happening when the director cuts to the crowd for those long lingering creepy shots of your kids. Meanwhile the commentary could be telling you the shipping forecast or awaking sleeper agents ...can anybody verify what is being said?

3 hours ago, Hawk said:

Nah not me I'm afraid but I did see it. Just a pity others in the team of yours don' t show the same sort of composure when in the same position.

Shut up Gavin.

11 hours ago, Hawk said:

You do realise there are only three players in the whole league that have scored more than Nicky Clark, right?

Archived