Hibernian vs Dunfermline

Big game for us and possibly for Hibs depending on the Hearts result. I think our best chance comes from them winning against the Jambos and getting complacent. Lennon was absolutely fizzing yesterday so doubt it.

In the game at EEP they totally overpowered us and looked a class above but at Easter Road we threw away a potential point at least.

If Ayr can do it so can we.

Wont be there but will watch on Alba.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we won't of played in a week in a half hopefully the players are desperate to right Accies game and come out and test the potentially tired legs but doubt lennon will be allowing a slip in form from any of his players after his comments after Raith. Heading along to this one never been to easter road and it looks decent under the lights so looking forward to it :)

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

We're going to get proper fucked. I don't think my eyes can take another BBC Alba shit camera fuzz-fest so may have to take a wander down from the heights of Juniper Green to the delights of darkest Leith to take this one in. 

There was me naively thinking your work has you frequenting the Leith area nightly! 

Archived