Celtic v Hamilton 25th Feb

2 hours ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

aw the hamilton tinks wi half yer teeth missin will aw look like upturned plugs in the away end anyway :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: a hunner upturned plugs wid make a better away support than accies tae :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

Let's not eh?

24llxeo.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Threads taken a turn for the worst?

Just a question for both sets of fans, have Celtic and the Accies ever played each other in the hooped tops?, must be a colour blind man's nightmare trying to work out who's who. :lol:

Would be fun to shout "Mon the Hoops" without upsetting any fan in this fixture.

13 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Threads taken a turn for the worst?

Just a question for both sets of fans, have Celtic and the Accies ever played each other in the hooped tops?, must be a colour blind man's nightmare trying to work out who's who. :lol:

Would be fun to shout "Mon the Hoops" without upsetting any fan in this fixture.

If that's your idea of fun , I suggest you get out more 

We will sadly get gubbed it's simply a question of keeping the score down - considering how bad Hearts played last night I would just get this over and done with and focus on at least getting a point at Tynecastle
The problem with that is our manager is an idiot who will never be sacked

Wild horses couldn't drag me to the away end at Parkhead today.

As anyone who's been going to Accies games for a while knows I rarely miss a game unless working.

Today I'm off, day in front of the tv with my feet up checking Twitter for updates of our pumping. Can't justify spending £26 going to watch that.

One of my bugbears is how Celtic and Rangers always seem to attack the ends they prefer. Teams obviously must win the toss from time to time, so why not shake things up and move them out of their comfort zone a little? So this really confuses me. Accies tweeted this earlier. 

"We win the toss and Celtic kick off shooting towards the end where our fans are"

How can we win the toss, not take kick off and allow Celtic to attack the end they prefer in the first half?

Archived