Celtic v Hamilton 25th Feb

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it those giving it a miss witnessed our famous win there two seasons ago? Not such a difficult decision if you've already seen us win there. I couldn't make it and the thought of missing two wins at Celtic doesn't bear thinking about.

But I'm still not going. £26 to see them get torn apart? Madness.

Paying 26 quid for what you consider will be a miserable day is what I'd call incredibly stupid tbh. Fair play to anyone who just blindly pays that money and can actually afford to do that. Anyone who doesn't is absolutely correct for doing so.

Definitely think Celtic fans are held to a higher standard on here. We're expected to go to every game, home and away, even when our allocation is sold out.

Although I suppose it's pretty commonly accepted that we're the greatest fans in the world, so I can understand why.

Then why are you mentioning the rugby in this thread [emoji848]

I'm guessing cos I did.

And yes, I was there when we won 1-0
Was the only Accies fan on the platform at Bellgrove too as I was heading to Airdrie after the game!

Imagine if the Accies won and stopped Celtic's unbeaten domestic run?, how much will they have paid to see that even from behind a restricted view and with spit, coffee etc etc etc thrown at them. The seethe of not forking out £26 quid to watch the Accies triumph against all the odds. :lol:

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Canning would still be a clown, still not worth the money.

I know what you mean, why spend £26 quid watching the Accies beat Celtic when you can log in to P&B and join in with the many thousands as the Accies rip Celtic apart goading the Celtic fans on here. Loads more fun imo. 8)

9 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Hellbhoy having trouble with the concept of probability. Not surprised at the thick c**t.

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

What the f**k are you babbling on about?

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Celtic's Bennett imo

OK I'll hold my hands up guys for the stupidity there, But there was no need for that Scotty? That really hurt man. :bairn

Archived