Celtic v Hamilton 25th Feb

Hard to make a case for Accies getting anything from this, we are surely due an off day when someone will beat us eventually, id rather it was in a game like this than in the cup for obvious reasons but cant see it here.

Thoughts...?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Hard to make a case for Accies getting anything from this, we are surely due an off day when someone will beat us eventually, id rather it was in a game like this than in the cup for obvious reasons but cant see it here.

Thoughts...?

More than likely but I don't seeing it being this game.

4-0 Celtic.

Be lucky if there's 50 in the away end.

Why should we bother paying over £20 to watch an injury ravaged Accies team inevitably get hammered?

I already had no way of getting down to get a ticket in our office opening hours due to work & yesterday's "performance" from the players we do have fit just confirms that I will be keeping my money to sit in the house watching the rugby instead.

At least Scotland have a half decent chance of beating Wales at Murrayfield - Accies have no chance of taking anything from Celtic except an absolute pumping.

Canning out.

We were alright in the other game at Park Head and the first half of the Christmas Eve game without actually creating anything. We aren't good enough to take anything from this, though, and this'll be the start of a long run of pumpings.
I've already parted with my £26 :(

if you believe your team's gonna get humped, you hate the manager, it's gonna be cold, there's other sport on TV and you have visited that stadium a few times before...  why fork out £26 

1 hour ago, Booker-T said:

if you believe your team's gonna get humped, you hate the manager, it's gonna be cold, there's other sport on TV and you have visited that stadium a few times before...  why fork out £26 

Dembele hatrick?

Because I'm a fanny :lol:

Archived