Celtic v Hamilton 25th Feb

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't think there's much in that, unfortunate for Forrest but not the worse tackle I've seen.

Pretty much my thoughts. I thought we did well without resorting to bad challenges, to be honest, but our attack was non-existent. The embarrassing dive from Kurtaj summed it up. Diving's been a massive feature of our performances lately and it needs to stop now.

20 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Candle lit vigils.
Over charging for shite seats.
Treating away fans like shit.
Wrecking diddy teams stands.
Stealing supporters from small towns up and down the country.
Moaning about biased ref while getting all the big decisions.
Stealing the best players from the diddy teams hence weakening them.
Not giving said players a game.

1833f04a54370f0fb01e5755200081ac.jpg

21 hours ago, The OP said:

Making us shoot the other way is a very Mark McGhee thing to do.

I won't hear a word said against Mark McGhee.  Top manager IMO, should definitely keep his job until the end of the season.  Also, Barry Ferguson for TheRangers.

2 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

1833f04a54370f0fb01e5755200081ac.jpg

^ ^ ^ One of the most brainless and obvious non points ever made in football. Arbroath are a club like no other, Gateshead are a club like no other, Dundee Utd are a club like no other.

Next stupid please?? :lol:

4 minutes ago, CityDave said:

^ ^ ^ One of the most brainless and obvious non points ever made in football. Arbroath are a club like no other, Gateshead are a club like no other, Dundee Utd are a club like no other.

Next stupid please?? :lol:

You mean to tell me that the Celtic PR team have created this slogan in hope of milking the cash cow that is the support?  Well, I for one am shocked by this revelation...

Just now, Greenlantern said:

Celtic - A team like everyone else. Just doesn't have the same appeal to it.

Every team has its own identity and individuality............apart from the obvious one who bought theirs in 2012. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

The less said about them the better, we'll be accused of obsessing.

Why would you worry about hurting their feelings? Some of them live for being mentioned by supporters of other clubs, it gives them the crazy idea that their lives have more meaning than just existing to spend their dole money on their football on tv or whatever tacky merchandise their fake club's shop comes up with to make them believe they are part of a family rather than a marketing ploy from a succession of dodgy owners.

Archived