Celtic v Hamilton 25th Feb

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Constructive reply.

If you disagree then I'd love to hear what you think Hamilton with their 2 stands and 1500/2000 fans bring to the top division

Ok mr constructive what relevance does hamiltons attendances have to your argument.

I would say one of the top producers of youth players in top flight football holds far more weight than anything you've mentioned so far.

35 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Constructive reply.

If you disagree then I'd love to hear what you think Hamilton with their 2 stands and 1500/2000 fans bring to the top division

What do Celtic bring apart from a fan base based in bigotry and a victim complex?

What do Celtic bring apart from a fan base based in bigotry and a victim complex?

Candle lit vigils.
Over charging for shite seats.
Treating away fans like shit.
Wrecking diddy teams stands.
Stealing supporters from small towns up and down the country.
Moaning about biased ref while getting all the big decisions.
Stealing the best players from the diddy teams hence weakening them.
Not giving said players a game.

4 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

What difference would it make anyway?

Almost certainly none, but you should surely try to grab any tiny advantage you can. I can only assume we had wind advantage. Other teams are made to change several times a season, Brighton were tonight for example but no one ever seems to make Rangers change and I think Celtic went through the whole of last season without it happening.

Anyway, quite pleased, even proud, that Accies didn't cave in at Parkhead this season. The last thing we need right now is another humiliation like last season.

30 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Funny dafties. The Celtic fans shouting baldy at one of ours was one of best things of all time :lol:

When Aberdeen pumped Celtic out of the cup at Parkhead a few years back watching fellow fans wanting a square go with each other was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Watching pensioners wanting a square go with the young team was more entertaining than the match tbh, it was the pensioners that started the fight but the young team got chucked out, well because they were young. :lol:

When Aberdeen pumped Celtic out of the cup at Parkhead a few years back watching fellow fans wanting a square go with each other was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Watching pensioners wanting a square go with the young team was more entertaining than the match tbh, it was the pensioners that started the fight but the young team got chucked out, well because they were young. :lol:

Nah, no one cares about your story. Please try again.

Haha, love it. Great story mate.

qWD1G2I_zpsfkgzqzlr.gif

Ok mr constructive what relevance does hamiltons attendances have to your argument.

I would say one of the top producers of youth players in top flight football holds far more weight than anything you've mentioned so far.

Of course attendances are relevant. Having a decent sized fan base is crucial to a club, their potential growth and the growth of the league overall.

They've produced some good players but so have other clubs like Hibs and Falkirk.

Straight question to you as an Aberdeen fan, would you prefer to be playing Hamilton 4 times a season or Hibs/Dundee United? Easy answer for me

5 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

A global interest in the league, often sell out away attendances, inflated transfer income to other clubs (Ciftci and United being a prime example) sponsorship and tv money.

So a pile of bullshit then? Thanks a lot for your input.

Archived