Livi v Albion Rovers

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Yeh haha missed out seeing our 1 and only weakness .... emoji51.pngemoji51.png

Please tell me what it was and I can phone him on Radio Clyde on a Thursday with our other absent DOF! Looking forward to a real up and at 'em game on Saturday.

1 hour ago, LiviBoy2603 said:

vlog of the game

Well done for your pre and post match comments. Like you with Livingston, I have hardly got an Airdrie prediction (results!) right this season, but I bet you are enjoying it a lot more than I am. Keep vlogging "Young man" as Davy Provan says.

Hopkin is slowly learning at least, I've been a massive critic for him but he's getting there. We aren't going to get a ready made Mourinho who has all the tactical answers, Hopkin has recruited well for the division we're in and it's paying off.

My biggest worry is the pitch for next year, we need a solution to allow for Hopkin to establish a mentality. We also need the fans behind the team, I've been close to standing up to tell those just above me behind the dugout to shut up. We're winning, that's what matters.

The making of David Hopkin as Livi manager is how he recruits in the summer, which all depends on us. If we show up and bring more money into the club then there's more money available. The club doesn't progress from people staying away due to the past, we need to wipe the slate clean and go from there. We've had a tough time in recent years and hopefully that's us over the hill with it - only we can get the club back to where it was by putting ourselves in the stadium. However the club can help by getting more involved, bring back the kids tickets/allocate a section of the main stand for it next season. Bring prices down a little or include a family ticket or even free kids entry fully - we need to engage rather than hope people will show up whilst the fans need a little more faith in the club. Both have to meet in the middle somewhere.

Archived