• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got to feel for the guy. Fair enough he's done something stupid but he's been through a lot and admits it and lets everyone know the situation rather than try hiding it and keeping it private. Hopefully see him play in league 2 in the future and this doesn't ruin his career.

He was doing it before his awful situation.

Ladies and Gentlemen please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Feet, Yellow Feet and i'm about to drop some truth bombs.

1) The boy is a fanny
2) He knew the rules
3) Despite all your comments he was at it before the tragic events
4) Yellow River. Skitter mouth

Get a life and be thankful if you've managed to avoid the type of personal tragedy this boy has experienced.

I take it laws don't apply to anyone who has lost a loved one then?

Top logic. No need for him to worry about a fine , he can just go rob a bank then.

I take it laws don't apply to anyone who has lost a loved one then?

Top logic. No need for him to worry about a fine , he can just go rob a bank then.

Not what I'm saying at all. He knows he's been stupid, has come clean and owned up and will need to be punished. However the cowardly, personal insults by all the bed-wetting bullies on here are totally out of order. Never done something wrong in your life?

Not what I'm saying at all. He knows he's been stupid, has come clean and owned up and will need to be punished. However the cowardly, personal insults by all the bed-wetting bullies on here are totally out of order. Never done something wrong in your life?

Yes, and we've all paid for our mistakes. It cannot be a rule for one and a rule for the rest just because of his horrific situation.

Archived