Queens v Raith Rovers

2006?  Maybe Yogi got mixed up with us and the defunct village team.
That being the case, he'd only have been 25 miles out... [emoji6]

I never thought of the Brooks cash-cow just club down the road.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RUSTY1111 said:

Liked how Yogi thought Queens were in the 2006 Scottish Cup Final and the interviewer agreed with him. Only 2 years out!

Yogi thot it was 15 years ago the interviewer said less he thot 2006.

19 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

The Station Hotel I think.

The Station Hotel is nowhere near the ground. Presuming he is actually meaning somewhere with letting rooms for a night rather than just a bar then the Edenbank and Dalston House are about 200 yards from the ground. Cairndale is closer than the Station too, as is the Queensberry in the town centre.

15 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Dont know what its like in Kirkcaldy but certainly Broadwood was unplayable with snow today. 

Anyway Dumfries is fine. No snow. Pitch is fine.

Take it the Queens players trained down at palmerston then or at least will tomorow if Broadwood is unplayable. Then again it's Queens we are talking about, why would they train on there own Park days before a home league match.

34 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

The Station Hotel is nowhere near the ground. Presuming he is actually meaning somewhere with letting rooms for a night rather than just a bar then the Edenbank and Dalston House are about 200 yards from the ground. Cairndale is closer than the Station too, as is the Queensberry in the town centre.

You missed out SPS Dumfries.

21 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Take it the Queens players trained down at palmerston then or at least will tomorow if Broadwood is unplayable. Then again it's Queens we are talking about, why would they train on there own Park days before a home league match.

Given the state of the roads in the central belt today I sincerely hope the players didnt travel down here to train

Strange feeling I have for this one, I'm not experiencing those feelings of dread about this fixture in the same way I have for almost every game since Christmas.

Bound to end badly:lol:

Archived