The Wheel vs The Rock: The 3rd Chapter

Dukes got a point . Whole atmosphere was pish today , crowd aswell . Didn't deserve nothing from the game , so many bad decision making by key players . Our football is rank , hippo thinks he's neymar, bang average son . Very lucky that Morton drew today.

Thought the atmosphere was decent enough, certainly wasn't pish. We were terrible however, passing and tackling was just second rate.

Some cracking goals in what I thought was an entertaining match. The ref and his assistants were absolutely shocking. Anyone know if watsons shot went over the line.

People calling for aird to play over craigen will hopefully stop now. Craigens set pieces are better than anyone else we've got and aird was just well... shite

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

On another day we would have won that comfortably it just wasn't our day . 4 cracking goals though. I thought that effort was over the line and mchugh goal was onside stands use linesman fave us neither. Hit the woodwork too. Generally think un composed finishing cost us. Another ref who let time wasters take the piss. Dumbarton have some decent players so frustrating to watch.

Time wasters... You were there for the taking today.

The ref wasn't very good today. But most of his bizarre decisions came in central areas of the pitch. None of them had any effect whatsoever on the outcome of the match either.

44 minutes ago, deano25ffc said:

Dukes got a point . Whole atmosphere was pish today , crowd aswell . Didn't deserve nothing from the game , so many bad decision making by key players . Our football is rank , hippo thinks he's neymar, bang average son . Very lucky that Morton drew today.

Do you and duke share knicker wetting duties between you?  We're unbeaten in 7 ffs, lighten up

[mention=48196]BallochSonsFan[/mention] I believe?

Anyway, absolute minter from some of the Falkirk fans at the end of the match there [emoji38]
Apparently the ref gifted us a point. We are dreadful and are going down. Falkirk aren't going up but "at least they know that". May I add, the guy was about 60 that was giving it all this. Other favourites were, "If I was as ugly as you, I'd shoot myself" and "Away back to your bubble and shag your maw".

You believe wrong. I was spunking my wages on vinyl records. Wasn't at the game so it wasn't me.

Hard to disagree with most of this. You should get a job on Falkirk TV, they are crying out for someone who isn't a slevering c**t.

Did they change the main commentator at HT? They usually do. The guy who did the first half is truely honking. The lad with the English accent is Jamie McGowan FFC Cup final captain from 1997

Time wasters... You were there for the taking today.
The ref wasn't very good today. But most of his bizarre decisions came in central areas of the pitch. None of them had any effect whatsoever on the outcome of the match either.

There for the taking???

You scored from two of your three shots on target all game. We had 23 shots at goal. Hit the bar had one that looked over the line and one scratched off for offside than was onside.

I think you have some good players and scored two good goals but we were hardly lucky today.

11 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Just wondering when we last drew three consecutive games 2-2?

Courtesy, I'm assuming, of @microdave

12 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

There for the taking???

You scored from two of your three shots on target all game. We had 23 shots at goal. Hit the bar had one that looked over the line and one scratched off for offside than was onside.

I think you have some good players and scored two good goals but we were hardly lucky today.

To be fair I thought Falkirk were poor today and, aside from the clearance from the line and Craigen's stonking hit from range, they didn't really threaten Alan Martin. From that respect I'd say that you were 'there for the taking' - and by that I'm assuming you don't play to that level every week.

Don't forget we also hit the bar too - with Harvie's late header from Andy Stirling's corner. 

If us, Morton and Dundee Uts hadnt all played eachother recently and hadn't all been drawing games there would already be a title race on.

If ma Auntie had baws.

ICT getting out of the bottom place is bad news for the play offs. I wouldn't fancy any of the Championship sides against anyone but Hamilton

No complaints with the draw. Thought it was a relatively enjoyable game but obviously disappointing not to play better and get the win.

A lot of our fans need to get a grip. Some utter thicko giving me the "Ah pye ma moneh" speech at full time after eavesdropping on me telling a mate to "calm down".

f**k off hen.

21 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

There for the taking???

I didn't say anything about you being lucky did I?

But we could quite easily have scored another goal in the 2nd half. 23 shots? Would be interesting to see how many of them were actually worth considering as Alan Martin. Had more or less as quiet a game as Danny Rogers. 1/2 saves first half and a couple of very routine stops in the 2nd.

Do Falkirk post highlights for the public or just FalkirkTV subscribers? If it's the latter coud some kind Falkirk fan make a couple of gifs of our goals? SonsTV wasn't there today so we won't have highlights.

Subscribers, the guys who watched it will have 3 days access though

Archived