The Wheel vs The Rock: The 3rd Chapter

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

To be fair, in the Raith game a few weeks back he done okay. We also won. Same here please.

The decision not to award Stirling a penalty for the foul by McHattie was hilariously bad. He also missed the foul on Buchanan at the opener. I do believe we're undefeated with him in charge though, so hopefully that sticks. He was in charge for the 2-1 home win over Falkirk - I'd bite your hand off for a repeat of that.

50 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

The decision not to award Stirling a penalty for the foul by McHattie was hilariously bad. He also missed the foul on Buchanan at the opener. I do believe we're undefeated with him in charge though, so hopefully that sticks. He was in charge for the 2-1 home win over Falkirk - I'd bite your hand off for a repeat of that.

I'd remembered the penalty shout but completely forgot about the Buchanan foul at the opener. My bad! :huh:

But yeah, we have done okay with him in charge. Although, didn't he deny us victory at Cappilow early this season or was that another ref?

1 minute ago, squeezeboxson said:

I'd remembered the penalty shout but completely forgot about the Buchanan foul at the opener. My bad! :huh:

But yeah, we have done okay with him in charge. Although, didn't he deny us victory at Cappilow early this season or was that another ref?

Aye, that was him too. At least his performance shouldn't leave us short of talking points on here post match...

Yeah those to decisions were beyond woefully inept.

It's one thing to get lots of little decisions wrong, that displays ineptitude, but getting those two massive calls so badly wrong is on another level.

I'm hopeful that if there are big calls to be made in this game he can redeem himself by getting them right this time, whichever way the decision goes.

16 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

I'm hopeful that if there are big calls to be made in this game he can redeem himself by getting them right this time, whichever way the decision goes.

Wouldn't mind if he was to redeem himself by giving us a penalty that isn't or letting us away with something ;)

Since reverting to last season's back 4, we've kept clean sheets in both home games and only conceded 1 shot on target. Hoping for another solid display and should be aiming to score a couple against a side who concede 1.91 per game on the road.

On 2/21/2017 at 12:31, Shadwell Dog said:

God knows why we're wasting money paying for stewarding etc in the North Stand when the whole crowd could easily be accommodated in the other two stands. Unless of course we've got another free ticket initiative for the North stand like we had a few weeks back of course.

You've been on the phone to FFC, haven't you?

Without trying to offend the sons and sound like a crowd w****r, I don't know why the north stand was even considered this time around ?

That said, I can't remember too many home games this season when we haven't opened up the North stand. Maybe the last Dumbarton match?

Archived