Irn-Bru Cup Final - Dundee United vs St Mirren

lionel hutz

Final Venues  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just got Dundee Uniteds honour roll there.

Didn't realise they'd only won the Scottish twice. For comparison purposes, we've won it three times.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Toshney on the bench..? Has McKinnon finally gotten over his man crush..?

Never mind that actually!

Can't believe I never knew that we had made the final this year..

Haha didn't even notice that! Absolute twats on the social media team at United.

Remarkably poor United support. I expected them to have both tiers of that stand behind the goal and most of the no cigarettes stand.

Instead the top tier is closed, and the bottom tier and the other stand don't even look half full.

Just got Dundee Uniteds honour roll there.

Didn't realise they'd only won the Scottish twice. For comparison purposes, we've won it three times.

Getting to cup finals is no bother for us. Winning the fuckers though is a different matter altogether for us though.

Tensions have now ramped up from "couldnae gie a f**k" to "meh". This promises to be a final for the ages!

Guest DAVIDB69
Remarkably poor United support. I expected them to have both tiers of that stand behind the goal and most of the no cigarettes stand.

Instead the top tier is closed, and the bottom tier and the other stand don't even look half full.

Didn't go due to the poor venue and the dreadful form , support is dreadful considering we have taken 30000 to cup finals.

We are traditionally the 6th biggest support in the country but probably the most fair weather

Guest DAVIDB69
Why are the DABs boycotting a cup final?

Dreadful form and the venue mainly it's not very neutral .

The fact that we will almost certainly back in it next season doesn't help

Guest DAVIDB69
The jealousy of the Whistle fans dripping out here. Biggest game in the country basking in sunlight.

14 degrees is t shirts in Scotland

We have 8 games left this season, this is the least important of the 8. Yet it will have the most Saints fans at it, funny old game. 3 priorities for St Mirren today.

1) Avoid injuries to key players.
2) Avoud suspensions to key players.
3) Hope that Ayr don't beat Dumbarton this afternoon..

And a distant 4th is win this daft cup. Might as well win it, Dundee United are a hopeless side and we beat them easily a couple of weeks ago. However, we have more important things to worry about.

Excuses in early.

11 minutes ago, smpar said:

Is that a plastic pitch? If so, since when did Motherwell have that?

Nah, it's the best grass pitch in the country.

I'd kinda forgotten how much I want to slap Willo Flood in the face with a monkey wrench but watching this it's all coming back to me.

Archived