Irn-Bru Cup Final - Dundee United vs St Mirren

lionel hutz

Final Venues  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest, the challenge cup is shite. However once you reach the final it's a blast. Have a good day all. Although early ko is a shitter for drinking time. I could barely stand at our one v QOTS.

20 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Rugby Park might have been an even more stupid choice for a venue, FFS Doncaster. And 11:30 ko time surely?

I would have gone for Shielfield Park in Berwick. Midnight kick-off.

'Please note there is a minute’s silence tomorrow before the kick-off as a mark of respect to those who have lost their lives in this week’s tragic attacks in London.'

Really? Grief culture or a valid mark of respect? 

Fans of St Mirren certainly seem to give more of a f**k about it so hope they win. Stephen McGinn seems like a lovely chap too so I hope he plays well/dumps that wee gremlin Flood on his arse. 

We have 8 games left this season, this is the least important of the 8. Yet it will have the most Saints fans at it, funny old game. 3 priorities for St Mirren today.

1) Avoid injuries to key players.
2) Avoud suspensions to key players.
3) Hope that Ayr don't beat Dumbarton this afternoon..

And a distant 4th is win this daft cup. Might as well win it, Dundee United are a hopeless side and we beat them easily a couple of weeks ago. However, we have more important things to worry about.

Archived