Irn-Bru Cup Final - Dundee United vs St Mirren

lionel hutz

Final Venues  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I had heard (via Facebook admittedly) that they were to make a decision on that today (last day of sales) as they will know what kind of availability is left.

I would doubt it since Saints have sold out their allocation and on-the-day sales could cause segregation issues.

Dundee United 3 v 1 skunks.
The skunks fan(nie)s should enjoy their last ever cup final. Next season you've got the seaside league to look forward to before your next relegation and ultimate demise.

We've been to quite a few cup finals in the last 10 years, in fact as history will tell you we have one of the best records in the country for honours won.
How many finals have Morton been to in the last 10 years, or lets go back say 50 years, how many finals have Morton been to in that time?

St Mirren fans getting there self in some pickle over some shit cup.

If you don't get excited about a cup final, why do you bother going to games at all. Personally I'm looking forward to it. Think it's 50-50. Although they're on a poor run, I think Utd have been the best team we've played in our last 7 or 8 games even though we beat them. Anyway. COYS[emoji209][emoji209][emoji209][emoji209][emoji209][emoji471]

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I would doubt it since Saints have sold out their allocation and on-the-day sales could cause segregation issues.

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

There you go. East Stand tickets on sale at the ground tomorrow

http://dufc.co/news/irn-bru-cup-final-ticket-update/

I meant just for our section of the stadium, given our sales have been so poor. Looks like they have gone for it (not sure how many will take up the offer).

We've been to quite a few cup finals in the last 10 years, in fact as history will tell you we have one of the best records in the country for honours won.
How many finals have Morton been to in the last 10 years, or lets go back say 50 years, how many finals have Morton been to in that time?

They don't like it up em [emoji3]

And it's this that stokes their envy. They would rip off their left testicle for a fraction of our success. A cup win, and both teams still in the same division next year, who would have had the better season in most folks eyes ???

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

And it's this that stokes their envy. They would rip off their left testicle for a fraction of our success. A cup win, and both teams still in the same division next year, who would have had the better season in most folks eyes ???

Brilliant! LOL.

5 hours ago, Luther G Presley said:

For how long have you been living in the past?

Archived