Irn-Bru Cup Final - Dundee United vs St Mirren

lionel hutz

Final Venues  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Fucking hell, Dundee United, I remember them now.

I'd forgotten they were even a thing. 

No you didn't. You cannot forget us, although God knows you've tried. We consume every fibre of your being. You can't stop thinking about us. Every time you shut your eyes when you try and go to sleep, you see Lewis Toshney witlessly lunging into a tackle he has no hope of winning. Don't deny it.

I'm really looking forward to the game. Partly that's because I'll be scooping lagers early doors, and hopefully that continues into the night after a victory.

We were a wee bit fortunate to take all 3 points against Utd last week, as they had a lot of pressure. So despite the doom and gloom from the Utd fans I'm expecting a tough game.

Cammy Smith can't play which is disappointing, he's been a good addition.

2 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

No you didn't. You cannot forget us, although God knows you've tried. We consume every fibre of your being. You can't stop thinking about us. Every time you shut your eyes when you try and go to sleep, you see Lewis Toshney witlessly lunging into a tackle he has no hope of winning. Don't deny it.

Dundee United, I remember now 

Are they the Unionist ones?

2lxgifn.jpg

8 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Dundee United, I remember now 

Are they the Unionist ones?

2lxgifn.jpg

Jeez that pic looks grim as f**k

are they waving or saluting?

Looks like we are going to prove who the bigger club is here, we are heading for a sellout of our ticket allocation and less said about the tickets Utd have sold.
We outnumbered them in 87 and we are going to outnumber them again in a national cup final.

St Mirren fans getting there self in some pickle over some shit cup.

8 hours ago, Booker-T said:

Jeez that pic looks grim as f**k

are they waving or saluting?

Showing the diversity of views across the fanbase. Bloke in the middle with the brown jacket giving it the clenched fist of left-wing solidarity while the other dude  is going full Seig Heil. Not sure of the political significance of holding the right leg just above the knee.

12 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Always though Dundee Utd bit of a nothing club...nobody would really ever miss them if they went away...

I'd imagine Dundee United, like Hibs and Dunfermline, are missed by the majority of fans of the premiership mainstays.

6 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Dundee United 3 v 1 skunks.

The skunks fan(nie)s should enjoy their last ever cup final. Next season you've got the seaside league to look forward to before your next relegation and ultimate demise.

At least then your post count on P&B would decrease dramatically :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Dundee United 3 v 1 skunks.

The skunks fan(nie)s should enjoy their last ever cup final. Next season you've got the seaside league to look forward to before your next relegation and ultimate demise.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

On 23 March 2017 at 11:47, UnitedLoon63 said:

St Mirren fans getting there self in some pickle over some shit cup.

The last time we were in the final of this composition I was thinking the same as you a wee Diddy cup. The final was a fantastic day , sell out crowd with football end to end. Slag it all you want both teams will be going out to win the cup , that's what it is a cup final. You are no longer a SPL team your a diddy championship wee team like the rest of us who will be in the championship next season again.

Archived