Irn-Bru Cup Final - Dundee United vs St Mirren

lionel hutz

Final Venues  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Am I the only person not bothered by a potential Friday night game?

Even more so if it's Firhill, purely due to my relatively close proximity to it.

I'd rather have the game on a Friday than a late Saturday kick off. Or even Sunday games in general.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Amsterdam Arena on a Friday night. SCENES etc

I have said from the outset that I would not attend any games connected with this diddy competition.

If however the final is moved to the Amsterdam Arena on a Friday night I will happily be accussed of hypocrisy and lying.

(For the Hibs, Dundee and Killie fans - that means that I would go to the final).

33 minutes ago, gc_smfc said:

Am I the only person not bothered by a potential Friday night game?

Even more so if it's Firhill, purely due to my relatively close proximity to it.

I'd rather have the game on a Friday than a late Saturday kick off. Or even Sunday games in general.

No, it would be good for me if it was Friday night in Glasgow. Much better than a Sunday lunchtime in Dunfermline for example.

Is international weekend Scotland play Slovenia on the Sunday why not put this in as a double header to boost the crowd.

Would say the Saturday evening would be fine but sky have Andorra v the Faroes on the red button - I kid you not. 

10 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

What?

HJ said something about Pittodrie or RP being used, I suggested that Fir Park would be better as it is closer to both clubs that either of those two and has a more appropriate capacity

32 minutes ago, Div said:

Dundee Utd have scuppered the Friday night plan, game will now be on the Sat 25th March at Fir Park. Either lunchtime or early evening kick off.

Quite right.

Also quite right that Euro giants united should hold the whip hand in these negotiations.

For park seems sensible me, about right size.

Archived