Shortlees v Hurlford

das scooter boy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/02/2017 at 13:22, Marsh said:

Ayrshire is weird man emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Yet Glasgow (or more accurately some district of Lanarkshire or Renfrewshire) teams are city slickers, cultured performers of the beautiful game, they have players and pitches hanging on trees and would never put a game off for weather. 

Dont be kidded lads your scheme is just a bit closer on the bus or the train to the city than ours.

Yet Glasgow (or more accurately some district of Lanarkshire or Renfrewshire) teams are city slickers, cultured performers of the beautiful game, they have players and pitches hanging on trees and would never put a game off for weather. 
Dont be kidded lads your scheme is just a bit closer on the bus or the train to the city than ours.

I'm not referring to the actual game not being played, I mean how so many folk feel the need to have slagging matches about amateur football on the internet when most of them aren't actually attached to either club.

Just now, Marsh said:

I'm not referring to the actual game not being played, I mean how so many folk feel the need to have slagging matches about amateur football on the internet when most of them aren't actually attached to either club.

Aye weird, only in Ayrshire..... it's not as if this is a forum with 80% of its content being just that , it would never work.

Archived