Shortlees v Hurlford

das scooter boy

How so? Do u have nothing else better to do with your saturday than wait about to see if a games on? And on the contrary the whole thing has been a shambles from start to finish

Well if a have signed to play amateur football then yeah that's what a want too do on a Saturday otherwise why would I? No rocket science that is it? Aye no one will disagree with that, shambles is an understatement

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Told youse 3 days ago games aff go and watch another game , the teams will meet later next month so things will settle then ... also think both teams are correct in booking there home pitch esp shortlees for the crowd alone

Knew last Saturday game was off we all did but gave us something to discuss for a week

Just had to comment here but I have never seen people get so wound up about an amateur game of football being on/off! Especially when it's not even their teams lol. Who says amateur fitba is dead? Haha 

Tbf I think most ppl are only commenting at the double standards that certain ppl at Shortlees have shown. They can try twist all they like by saying that it's cause they called the park off so early in the morning but there were numerous comments from them about hurlford always play on 3G, they haven't played at Richardson park since august etc, then Shortlees go do the same thing and start spouting that everyone is entitled to book there home pitch. So was hurlford and ksc wolves. Oh and also remember knapp having a go on fb at new farm for it too.

I agree every team has the right to book there own park, especially if the park may act as a leveller, and if it's off it's off, thy just shouldn't act the way they have in the past about other teams and do the same coz it suits

Archived