Shortlees v Hurlford

das scooter boy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, muller said:

Haha what a shambles these 2 clubs are :lol:

play the fucking game on Astro and stop being little girls. 

Shambles is right!! Shortlees manager was greeting about a horse last week and slaying hurlford on Facebook and Twitter. Now he had a chance to get game on and doesn't? They are both as bad as each other. Hope Glenburn win that league and they pair end up with nowt 

2 hours ago, GB65 said:

Two of the top sides in Ayrshire have just became two of the biggest laughing stocks in Ayrshire

Gonna tell me whit exactly Lees have done wrang? They have booked their hame park for a hame game like yir supposed tae dae! They don't huv tae book a 3g just tae keep u lot happy and gie yae a decent game tae watch oan a Saturday!!! FYI lees gripe the ither week wisnae coz hurlford hadnae booked a 3g, it woz coz they had put a grass park aff at 8 in the morning that was more than playable at kick aff time!! Suit yae aww better tae concentrate oan yir own teams games this weekend 

Gonna tell me whit exactly Lees have done wrang? They have booked their hame park for a hame game like yir supposed tae dae! They don't huv tae book a 3g just tae keep u lot happy and gie yae a decent game tae watch oan a Saturday!!! FYI lees gripe the ither week wisnae coz hurlford hadnae booked a 3g, it woz coz they had put a grass park aff at 8 in the morning that was more than playable at kick aff time!! Suit yae aww better tae concentrate oan yir own teams games this weekend 

That's lies. They complained saying that hurlford always booked 3G and now haven't, just like Shortlees usually do.

3 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

And from what I heard this is causing a lot of u rest in the camp. Players wanting to play and management not.

Whit camp? Is this et Hurlford as as a widnay imagine their players wid hae been impressed wae management throwing buckets o water ower the park oan a Friday nite tae pit that game aff lolol

They might have done and were ridiculed non stop by your club. Just like you's ridiculed ksc wolves for it.

Now with the smallest fixture list of the season and no other Killie team at home you's haven't attempted to book a 3G park. You are correct, you's do not need to, same way hurlford didn't and the wolves didnt. It didn't stop your club then tho.

They might have done and were ridiculed non stop by your club. Just like you's ridiculed ksc wolves for it.

Now with the smallest fixture list of the season and no other Killie team at home you's haven't attempted to book a 3G park. You are correct, you's do not need to, same way hurlford didn't and the wolves didnt. It didn't stop your club then tho.

As GB65 says, for reasons stated above, they are both laughing stocks for their antics this past few weeks. Outrageous way to behave by the so called best two teams in Ayrshire. Great way to set an example to others

Is the game still on

Cunny on social media this morning saying "we both want each other at home nothing wrong with that" and "we are not afraid too play them and vice versa" this is the same guy who a fortnight ago was giving it large about hurlford wanting game off and not wanting to play them. I honestly can't see how quality players such as knapp, gold and mason want to play under this guy and don't for a second think they will be happy game is off again

What's he on about "our park was playable after an inspection earlier today".

Quite simply the guy is a tube and for all hurlford looked bad two weeks ago, they at least keep quiet. Everytime he spouts on social media he just makes himself and his club look stupid and they look ten times worse than hurlford did noo

Mate honestly u need to grab a hold of yourself its ammy football. U really think anybodies going to be ragin about a game of football being off? Seriously? If u are serious then please tell me why u think folk will be ragin? 

When the game has been off from the fixture was announced last Saturday? As a player that would have pissed me off aye

Archived