Not populist not xenophobes they are racist

pawpar

Its about time we called out racists like Trump, Farage, Nuttall and  people that vote UKIP are. They are racist. Stop using their alternative fact language. They are racist. The reason the UK and the USA are in the mess now is because of these simpletons. From now on I make a pledge anybody on any thread that quotes either MuckSpreader or Deplorable I will red dot them. Stop replying to these racist morons.  I am all for political debate but these two  are at it. Stop replying to them. I blocked them ages ago do not give them the oxygen of publicity.    IGNORE. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, pawpar said:

Its about time we called out racists like Trump, Farage, Nuttall and  people that vote UKIP are. They are racist. Stop using their alternative fact language. They are racist. The reason the UK and the USA are in the mess now is because of these simpletons. From now on I make a pledge anybody on any thread that quotes either MuckSpreader or Deplorable I will red dot them. Stop replying to these racist morons.  I am all for political debate but these two  are at it. Stop replying to them. I blocked them ages ago do not give them the oxygen of publicity.    IGNORE. 

Working well for you, I see.

40 minutes ago, pawpar said:

We build a bomb that can destroy the planet then put people in charge that will use it then we complain about it and we are the smartest beings on the planet! evolution is a bitch

50 minutes ago, pawpar said:

Ha ha.....I've red dotted you for being such a drama queen.

Now I challenge you to show me some posts that can define me as racist ( assuming I'm the muckspreader). I think I've posted over 1000 times now ( sad c*nt that I am) so let's say I challenge you to find 0.003% of my posts that define me as such.

btw I take offence to being called racist but you are obviously an idiot !

30 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Now I challenge you to show me some posts that can define me as racist ( assuming I'm the muckspreader). I think I've posted over 1000 times now ( sad c*nt that I am) so let's say I challenge you to find 0.003% of my posts that define me as such.

12 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

Make racism the most taboo belief in society. Eh, fine.

Redefine the word. Classic Orwellian move.

It was a good try by the radical left, but most people are waking up to the scheme.

Don't mind me, boys. Just hoping for some red dot action.

45 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Are you saying that you're offended by being called a racist because you've only made a couple of racist posts?

1 hour ago, Deplorable said:

Make racism the most taboo belief in society. Eh, fine.

No, we just include it, like we do paedophila and incest, traditionalists really. I remember you being a bit of a defender of incest too.

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Are you saying that you're offended by being called a racist because you've only made a couple of racist posts?

Very funny.

He called me a racist. I'm challenging him and setting the bar really , really low. I think 0.003% is low across over 1000 posts.

You would think that if I were a racist as defined through my postings on here it would be extremely easy to prove it beyond all reasonable doubt. If he can't even do that it proves that I am categorically not racist.

I came up with that arbitrary figure simply because the only way he could have drawn that conclusion is based on other posters' vitriol against my political stance on certain issues , and not on a single post I've made . Still, 3 posts should prove beyond all reasonable doubt that I am a racist.

1 post might be dismissed  a poorly constructed argument, 2 would be worrying  3 would be the musings of a racist.........get searching , children.

We can all agree on the Oxford definition...... https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism

So yes, I am offended by the casual use of the slur and actually question the intelligence of anyone throwing around such a disgusting insult.

Baxter has been victimized with a red dot in the Trump thread. I wonder how he feels.

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

No, we just include it, like we do paedophila and incest, traditionalists really. I remember you being a bit of a defender of incest too.

I suspect advocating incest would be better for your social standing in large portions of America and the UK when compared to advocating racism. And if Roman Polanski is any indication, paedos are more popular than Trump at least with Hollywood types.

I've never defended incest. The only time I recall it being discussed here was my surprise that cousin marriage is legal in the UK and some US states?

Archived