Partick Thistle Vs Heart of Midlothian

Partick to press Hearts high up the pitch, capitalise on stupid defensive errors and cruise to a 2-0 home win. Thankfully it's three quid a pint at Inn Deep because I'm going to have to be totally smashed for this now.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more worried now that Hearts lost, thinking they will be more eager to for a win on Saturday. 

Both sides so unpredictable right now, if it makes the Jambos feel any better i'm a season ticket holder and haven't seen us win a league game at home all season... On that note should I give this a miss? 

Ser Liam of Lindsay to smash home another header past what sounded on the radio last night like a pishy defence.
Unusually confident for this, largely due to Johnsen not being risked last night and Paterson being out.
(Bet ive misspelled both those surnames)

I'm not cause, well, Thistle at Firhill.

We have mid table home form so should deal with Hearts readily  if our boys get in their faces from the off. Hopefully that Mallory Martin is playing. I admire Hearts bridging the gender gap, but we should be able to soundly beat a team with a lassie playing? 

:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Rednyella said:

With all this chat we'll end up getting pumped 3-0. emoji6.png

Tbh a comfortable Hearts win wouldn't surprise me.  We better get some kind of reaction after the diseased rhinoceros pizzle we served up on Wednesday.

Sorry guys, the friend who introduced me to Thistle is returning home for the weekend and will be attending.  Why bad?  He's not made many games since we were promoted, but he's yet to see us win, including some absolute shellackings.  Still trying to get him to just stand up on the canal and watch instead.

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 23:54, JamieThomas said:

Got to go for third, lads. An extra £50k and the chance to be pumped in June by some fucking brickies from Latvia is not to be sniffed at.

Latvia is a fine trip, having been to the Dons game there last year. Dirt cheap booze wise.

5 hours ago, forameus said:

Sorry guys, the friend who introduced me to Thistle is returning home for the weekend and will be attending.  Why bad?  He's not made many games since we were promoted, but he's yet to see us win, including some absolute shellackings.  Still trying to get him to just stand up on the canal and watch instead.

Defo getting beat then, not seen us win a league game all season and i'm planning on being there. Although, if your pal is friendly and fancies the Maryhill jakey stand (canal) with a bottle of Buckfast I could be persuaded. 

Archived