Partick Thistle Vs Heart of Midlothian

Doubt if i can be bothered even listening to Open All Mics. Certainly don't want to see Kitchen or Martin anywhere near starting 11 - a spell on the bench or in the Dev squad would be good for them.

Currie should be a started. Cowie and Johnsen in if fit.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Latvia is a fine trip, having been to the Dons game there last year. Dirt cheap booze wise.

I daresay a *slight* shine may have been taken off it had Ventspils been slipping you a crippler whilst Connor Sammon aimlessly wandered around the pitch searching for his neck bolts.

I daresay a *slight* shine may have been taken off it had Ventspils been slipping you a crippler whilst Connor Sammon aimlessly wandered around the pitch searching for his neck bolts.

It would be very slight to be honest. My first Dons European game was at Pittodrie v Bohemians. Getting papped by Ventspils would be comparatively brave and battling.

I really did start when we were pish. Why did I get hooked?!

Hearts strikers Bjorn Johnsen and Rory Currie are doubts, Don Cowie and Prince Buaben are is still out.

Long-term injury victims John Souttar and Callum Paterson also remain sidelined.

I'd bring Nowak in as he's a grafter - probably in place of Avlonitis - Martin should drop to the bench too.

Can't actually see Cathro 'resting' Hamilton right now, but he needs to come out of the side soon.

Hamilton

Struna - Nowak - Hughes - Sowah

Kitchen - Tziolis

Nicholson - Djoum - Walker

Goncalves

Subs: Noring, Rherras, Martin, Choulay, Bikey, Avlonitis, Beith

10 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Some hertz supporter tweeted racist stuff to Marvelous Marvin.

Ah so we are all racist arseholes? Gotcha.

If only our supporters had the decency to compare black players to Eddie Murphy purely because he's black or to call Larry Kingston a looky looky man eh? Or is it wrong to blame you for arsehole Hibs fans?

I shouldn't even bite at your pish but there are good people and bad people everywhere. Using it for point scoring to slag a whole support is moronic.

7 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Ah so we are all racist arseholes? Gotcha.

If only our supporters had the decency to compare black players to Eddie Murphy purely because he's black or to call Larry Kingston a looky looky man eh? Or is it wrong to blame you for arsehole Hibs fans?

I shouldn't even bite at your pish but there are good people and bad people everywhere. Using it for point scoring to slag a whole support is moronic.

Steady on fella I was only answering someone's query. Did I say anyone was a racist arsehole ?

9 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Steady on fella I was only answering someone's query. Did I say anyone was a racist arsehole ?

Sorry man. Read the initial post asking if we could refrain from being racist and thought it was you that said it. 

Apologies.

What a fanny I am :D

Archived