Partick Thistle Vs Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Probably depend on Wednesday.  I'll be there anyway

Oh aye, forgot about your cup replay. Hamilton playing 120 minutes midweek certainly helped us yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

More about the result.  Win there and we'll be out in numbers.  Lose and we'll be out in, eh, much lower numbers

I'll wish your team good luck then.

29 minutes ago, Winston Churchill said:

Lose on Wednesday,  and wee Cathro can power down his laptop; our season is toast.

We were 2nd when Neilson left and we then hired a novice, we are now 11 points behind 2nd place so we have no chance of catching up.

Then Rangers were level in 2nd place went and fired Warbarton then they let a novice take charge, they are now 6 points behind 2nd place.

There is now something still to play for, we can finish 3rd, we can get into Europe. Rangers have hit self destruct.

17 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

We were 2nd when Neilson left and we then hired a novice, we are now 11 points behind 2nd place so we have no chance of catching up.

You replaced a novice with a novice and you're blaming the turn in results on the new manager being an novice?

Fair enough, I was raging when Thistle replaced the novice McNamara with the novice Archibald.

We've got a pretty poor home record against Hearts since we came back up, would be lovely to change that. 

If we keep it tight at the back we'll sneak a 1-0 win. Doolan about to hit wonderful form to close out the season in the top six. 

After two wins on the bounce V Saints and Accies we'll get beat 2-0 and land firmly back on our arses. I hope I'm wrong and we're finding some good form. A 1-0 win I'd take all day long and I do think it's very possible based on our defensive record since the break. We'll have to defend well as a team as Hearts seem to struggle to breakdown teams at present but they are getting better under Cathro. With Erskine, Lawless, Doolan we have weapons to win the match. Should be a good game as both teams want to entertain in way they play.

Archived