Arbroath v Cowden

14 hours ago, big al said:

Arbroath nothing to play for. 

We should be all over them.

We also should have been all over annan at 1 nil down and pushed them back with urgency/pace and effort. We didnt so dont hold your breath...

mone the cowden

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfect.  I am looking forward to everything up until 3pm that day!

No idea why that says Arboath. Checked Arbroath though and it's the same apart from 17mph winds and gusts of 30.

I'll be in Benidorm so if it's called off atleast I'll see the replay. ;)

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No idea why that says Arboath. Checked Arbroath though and it's the same apart from 17mph winds and gusts of 30.

I'll be in Benidorm so if it's called off atleast I'll see the replay. ;)

This is only my 3rd match of the season so I really hope it isn't off.  Need to see how bad we actually are :lol:

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Any news on the clubs decision regarding Brett?

Nothing yet.  It's a complicated matter that can't just be decided straight away.  If the club go down the sacking route then there is a number of rules and regulations that need to be adhered to etc.

I'm not expecting an announcement for a few days yet. I'd be surprised if he played for us again.

Nothing yet.  It's a complicated matter that can't just be decided straight away.  If the club go down the sacking route then there is a number of rules and regulations that need to be adhered to etc.
I'm not expecting an announcement for a few days yet. I'd be surprised if he played for us again.

Cheers mate. It's obviously complicated and I do feel for the guy.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

It's Linn I'm fearing the most against Mullen at right back.  

It was the weather I was meaning. You can't let Mullen play in any position where he has to tackle someone.

If Linn is on his game he'll run rings around any defender in this league. Easy though we just stop him getting the ball!

Archived