Arbroath v Cowden

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

On to next week

Skelly in Prunty out for me same team other than that. Or Jummy if fit

Please take chances when they come cause we really need to win this against a struggling Cowdenbeath team.

Clearly a big away win on the cards!

I think you had more shots on goal today than we have had all season. How did you not win? Stirling don't need the points.

Clearly a big away win on the cards!
I think you had more shots on goal today than we have had all season. How did you not win? Stirling don't need the points.

Just never took our glaring first half chances. Same story at Gayfield on a few occasions this year, Annan a few weeks back and you guys 1st time round in particular.

Draw was fair in the end to be honest as we were very poor second half, wind machine turned on right out of nowhere the last 25 too, penned right in and Stirling could've sneaked it.

scott trained both sessions last week but strangely wasnt in the squad yesterday for the stirling game

Hopefully starts Saturday then I think we really miss him. Missed quite a few games this season yet his goals/assists will be up there.

On 18/02/2017 at 18:30, 1320Lichtie said:

On to next week

Skelly in Prunty out for me same team other than that. Or Jummy if fit

Please take chances when they come cause we really need to win this against a struggling Cowdenbeath team.

Cowden have gotten the better of Arbroath in recent seasons but they'll never get a better chance to inflect some real damage on us.

We really are awful.

Always look forward to going to Arbroath, not on Saturday though.

Would be great to have Jimmy Scott back, think we really miss his presence and goal threat.
Gomes
Gold
Smyth
Little
Hammy

Skelly
Whately
McCord
Linn

Doris
Scott

Kader was very good Saturday can't drop him, Skelly hasn't played very well for weeks.

Not one to winge about officials as they have a hard job but in our last 3 games at home we have been denied the most blatantly obvious penalties youre ever likely to see so if the old cliche "they even themselves out" is true we are due something soon. 

Archived