East Fife v Brechin City

Would that have been the challenge from Paterson which took out both players from each team ?  I think this was mentioned before as the reason Duggan was lumped into touch. 

It seems the eyes only see what they want to see and only read what they want to read.
I did mention that tackle but he obviously missed both.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a competitive game with some meaty tackles no more than that this league is full of these games. The sending offs were typical of the standard of refereeing. No need for all the shite. We were beaten by the better side on the day.

21 minutes ago, T-zero said:

Duggan was already down before Paterson's 'challenge'

No doubt the highlights will clear up all this confusion. 

I find it amusing however that some of you can see things very clearly from the other end of the park while others can't . Depends what you are claiming for right enough !  :lol:

1 minute ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I find it amusing however that some of you can see things very clearly from the other end of the park while others can't . Depends what you are claiming for right enough !  :lol:

Simple things please simple minds.

On the stand side touchline it's not very hard too see, the away end goals are more difficult though.

It seems the eyes only see what they want to see and only read what they want to read.
I did mention that tackle but he obviously missed both.

The eyes see what they see but they can only read the drivel that's put in front of them!!!

Have a wee read over your pish before you post, it might avoid any confusion!!!

35 minutes ago, slangs said:

Ffs it was a game of football at the level we both play no more. All the ifs n buts r opinions. Surely we're all big enuf accept the result without all this tosh

What's football without opinion ?    Some people are passionate about it , some obviously couldn't give a f**k.  Doesn't mean we can't have a bit of fun out of it though . 

2 hours ago, slangs said:

Ffs it was a game of football at the level we both play no more. All the ifs n buts r opinions. Surely we're all big enuf accept the result without all this tosh

Great post. Will bookmark for later reading.

I'll bet you're the best little dribbler at New Bayview [emoji6]

And you're obviously the biggest spanner at the Glebe!!!

Another disappointing result and performance. We are struggling to get back to the standards we set during the first third of the season. I thought that once our key players came back from injury we would have an upturn in results but there's been no marked improvement as yet.

I've been saying for months now that we don't have a plan B. Our success earlier in the season was based on a solid back 5 which is now unfortunately all over the place. As much as I hate to say this but Paul McLean needs dropped - he's usually Mr Consistent for us but he seems to be really struggling at the moment and it was madness for him to take a touch in the box which led to him giving away the penalty. We aren't having a go at teams anymore, yesterday we scored with just about our only real efforts on goal. Every player is far too deep, particularly Watt who nowhere near the stranded Jacko for much of the game. We've had a lot of success with this formation however a lot of teams seem to have us sussed, maybe it time to try something else. We have enough quality going forward that we shouldn't need to set up with 5 at the back, particularly at home.

We did lose our discipline after the 3rd goal and not for the first time this season. This is something that needs addressed as suspensions will start to take their toll. No arguments about Troutens red card, it was reckless and from behind.

Archived