Wrestlers you disliked for no apparent reason

Bambino7

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Jack Gallagher.

I like him, he's been the only good thing about 205 Live. But because of this he's been forced into the title picture too quick and we're being force fed him now. And of course it doesn't help that British wrestlers just have the most ridiculous gimmicks & patter.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gallagher's actually a good counterpoint to ZSJ.  The latter came on in the CWC and just seemed vapid and uninteresting, with his matches looking quite staged (the first round against Ho Ho Lun especially) with the opponent just letting him get his spots in.  Gallagher then came in and showed far more charisma and an actual character.  Of the English wrestlers, Gallagher came off far better.

He does have a punchable face though.  I expected he'd have been a proper heel as the "evil Brit" stereotype, but he's proved me wrong.  He's managed to at least develop some kind of character out of the shitey bog that is the Cruiserweight Division.

59 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I like him, he's been the only good thing about 205 Live. But because of this he's been forced into the title picture too quick and we're being force fed him now. And of course it doesn't help that British wrestlers just have the most ridiculous gimmicks & patter.

Neville's promo on him the other week was spot on.

Archived