Wrestlers you disliked for no apparent reason

Bambino7

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alberto Del Rio / El Patron. 

I know he was sacked for hitting an employee being racist, but he's always looked like a whiner. 

Not a fan of Paige either, kinda expecting her to get her jotters and head into the indie scene soon. 

Paige has a film about her family coming out on WWE studios so no danger they will sack her.

HBK and Jericho though? 

Smug can't be a reason, it's "no reason really"

I couldn't stand diesel back in the day. For parts unknown. Also had a dislike of Bret Hart and preferred  Owen.  There, I said it. 

33 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Enzo.

Naomi.

HBK.

I'm slowly starting to dislike Bayley.

Do Maryse and Lana count? If so, them.

As above, would Zeb Colter count? Again, if so - him. Definitely him.

I used to dislike Rusev but now I find him quite palatable. The big handsome b*****d.

*edit* excellent shout with Paige.

Enzos a fuckin tit.  Agree with that. Bayley is shit too.  f**k her story of being a fan.  

6 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Paige has a film about her family coming out on WWE studios so no danger they will sack her.

HBK and Jericho though? 

Smug can't be a reason, it's "no reason really"

I couldn't stand diesel back in the day. For parts unknown. Also had a dislike of Bret Hart and preferred  Owen.  There, I said it. 

I've just never liked HBK. I'd like to add AJ Styles when he was in TNA. There's no doubting how tremendous he is but I just couldn't warm to him in TNA. I've grown to like him in WWE.

Corbin in NXT. I have no idea why I hated him so much. I really fucking hated him. When I went to Download, he was there, and I just walked away when he walked out. Was actually seething that he even turned up.

I genuinely don't know why I disliked him so much. Especially given that I'm a bit of a fanboy for him now.

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

Corbin in NXT. I have no idea why I hated him so much. I really fucking hated him. When I went to Download, he was there, and I just walked away when he walked out. Was actually seething that he even turned up.

I genuinely don't know why I disliked him so much. Especially given that I'm a bit of a fanboy for him now.

To be fair, he seemed a bit nothingish, for want of a better word, in NXT. One thing I admire about him though is that he dropped about 7 stone in a mental amount of time if I am correct to get in WWE shape. Dedication.

Talking of which, Mojo Rawley can f**k off. Although this is based on his stupid fucking eyes so I guess that is a reason.

To be fair, he seemed a bit nothingish, for want of a better word, in NXT. One thing I admire about him though is that he dropped about 7 stone in a mental amount of time if I am correct to get in WWE shape. Dedication.
Talking of which, Mojo Rawley can f**k off. Although this is based on his stupid fucking eyes so I guess that is a reason.

That's the thing! I have no idea why I hated him! I'm honestly searching for reasons.

8 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

That's the thing! I have no idea why I hated him! I'm honestly searching for reasons.

If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't abide Rusev (in the bad way) until recently. Now I think he's terrific. Lana can still f**k off though. Like Maryse with Miz, she adds nothing.

Controversial I know.

Archived