Gartcairn v Carluke Rovers Scottish last 16

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carluke fan I am that but gartcairn r a poor standard but they r flying the flag for the 2nd decision n hope they do well next round but can't see it 

I like Carluke. Met Clara kay when I was 16 & I was with Royal Albert, & she was one of the nicest, most helpful person I could of ever met. From meeting that lovely woman I always have had a soft spot for the Rovers. Was wishing for a Rovers win today, but also for Ian McKnight, a man I've worked with and have total respect for.

Unfortunately, it wasn't to be.

In saying that, I wish Gartcairn to progress as far as they can, I'm a fan of the underdog, always have been, & hope they can go as far as they can. For all the abuse they get, it takes a lot to get this far in the cup & deserves proper recognition.

If Carluke had been wearing their shooting boots yesterday the result could have been different. Too many good shooting opportunities created around the outside of the box blazed high and wide.

There was not much between the teams.  Gartcairn got the rub of the green with their 3rd in the 47th minute. 

Carluke do well to retain the lad Watt's services. I'm amazed higher league clubs in East and West, if not the Seniors, have not been successful in their attempts to lure him away.

I never do, I might not always tell the truth but I don't tell lies and I'll stand on that. Anyway we will enjoy the achievement , thanks for the plaudits and I'll await the poundings when league results dip again lol

Ps struggling to get this smile off my face and that's no lie

Archived