Gate/ticket prices

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

If people keep paying it they won't put the prices down, if no one turns up they'll be forced to change.

The idea is not having to take such actions, largely due to the fact that people don't want to stop going to football for a season or two just to make a point.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

If you're not happy, don't pay it. Pretty simple tbh.

And plenty aren't, so don't. Which is kinda the point. Which you know, 'cos you're stupid but not stupid, which is something I guess. I certainly could afford to pay £20-25 to go to a game but I refuse to pay. 

51 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

The idea is not having to take such actions, largely due to the fact that people don't want to stop going to football for a season or two just to make a point.

21 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

And plenty aren't, so don't. Which is kinda the point. Which you know, 'cos you're stupid but not stupid, which is something I guess. I certainly could afford to pay £20-25 to go to a game but I refuse to pay. 

And the risk is that, even if prices DO drop after a couple of years, the people who stopped coming have suddenly found something better to do with themselves and their 20-odd notes every Saturday, and keep doing it.

Absolutely. I went to almost all the away games in out administration season and all our tours round the seaside league (barring Ibrox, the odd away game I couldn't make and two of six trips to Stranraer) but this season I've only went to Raith, Ayr and Dumbarton in the league but went to Buckie and Brechin in the cups. I'd be lying of I said I wasn't looking at my phone or a TV screen somewhere to find out the score but I'd also say I've not really missed it as much as I'd thought. 

7 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

You're fucking joking:(

Afraid no,  its one of the best reasons for being out the seaside league the other clubs Forfar, Brechin, stenny, Albion were all very friendly and welcoming. Airdrie was truly awful 

Archived