Gate/ticket prices

2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Rovers v Hibs today was £20 with no student prices, for a game of football at this level that is utterly farcical.

As was £15 for a concession to stand in the pissing rain at Morton today

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

As was £15 for a concession to stand in the pissing rain at Morton today

Which is a complete rip off.

I think the concession price went up to 15 quid because it had been used by fans (home and away) as a cheap way to watch the game in seasons past and so the club have had enough. Unfair on the real concessions though.

5 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Poor you, I take it you haven't been to Easter Road this season?

I have, was a rip-off too, least it was a decent game in good weather though, still an utter joke for the quality in this league, as are the majority of club's prices tbf.

I was at the last game at Easter Road. Well and truly ripped off for adult and three under 12s. £58 if I recall. £22x1 and £12x3. They're not getting it again though, watching this one on Alba.

Falkirk pricing is best - could go to three matches for the same price as one Hibs game. Might even get a draw in one of them TBF.

The prices seem not too bad in this league don't think clubs should bump up the prices for certain teams coming but nothing will ever compare to Airdrie charging £20 in league one and no student gate, that was an utter joke.

2 hours ago, Adam101 said:

The prices seem not too bad in this league don't think clubs should bump up the prices for certain teams coming but nothing will ever compare to Airdrie charging £20 in league one and no student gate, that was an utter joke.

You're fucking joking:(

On 17/02/2017 at 14:52, Hibernia said:

I have sympathy for fans of Championship clubs not used to paying Premiership prices at grounds like Easter Road and Tannadice, but at the same time it's worth remembering quite a few clubs in this division raise their admissions when we visit. It costs £2 less for an adult ticket at Dumbarton than it does at Easter Road, compare the two stadiums and you'll agree that it a shambles

Credit to Falkirk and Queen of the South, they've always been very fair when it comes to gate prices for away fans

Exactly. At least at Dumbarton you watch the game from side on rather than being behind the goals. Much better.

All joking aside, the chat about ticket prices all seems to end up with Hibs fans justifying them by talking up the facilities at Easter Road. As far as I'm aware, you sit on a plastic seat on a concrete step, there are toilet and food kiosks in the concourse and there is a roof with no supporting pillars. They are the same facilities I enjoy at every other ground in the Championship other than Ayr, Morton and if I was to move away from the Norrie stand at East End. 

4 hours ago, Adam101 said:

This

Does my tits in that our club thinks there's justification in bumping £5 on admission prices from the norm for certain games/ teams.

5 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I was at the last game at Easter Road. Well and truly ripped off for adult and three under 12s. £58 if I recall. £22x1 and £12x3. They're not getting it again though, watching this one on Alba.

Falkirk pricing is best - could go to three matches for the same price as one Hibs game. Might even get a draw in one of them TBF.

Let's be honest here though who would want to go to 3 Falkirk games ?

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Homophobia isn't cool m8.

What has homophobia to do with what I posted ? Is the term butt buddy now politically incorrect to use ?  Shall I refer to you before I post such terms again ?  I refer to myself as a gay chap, it used to mean I was happy once upon a time.

What has homophobia to do with what I posted ? Is the term butt buddy now politically incorrect to use ?  Shall I refer to you before I post such terms again ?  I refer to myself as a gay chap, it used to mean I was happy once upon a time.

f35175ae4c647088935641eacbc16387.jpg

Archived