Fantasy Baseball 2017

placidcasual

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final week before the play-offs and it's tight as a gnat's chuff!

6 teams still in it and realistically based on the past few weeks anyone could end up winning it. It might boil down to who has the fewest injuries to key personnel over the remaining few weeks (Jon Lester is my latest casualty).

Good luck everyone!

19 hours ago, k-ton said:

Final week before the play-offs and it's tight as a gnat's chuff!

6 teams still in it and realistically based on the past few weeks anyone could end up winning it. It might boil down to who has the fewest injuries to key personnel over the remaining few weeks (Jon Lester is my latest casualty).

Good luck everyone!

Yeah on that note... my t ace pitcher has decided to have ten days sunning himself rather than striking folk out.  On a two start week.  Lazy sod.  My late season run of good form will go out the window in this crucial week.  Thanks, Max.  I should trade your arse for that.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Yeah on that note... my t ace pitcher has decided to have ten days sunning himself rather than striking folk out.  On a two start week.  Lazy sod.  My late season run of good form will go out the window in this crucial week.  Thanks, Max.  I should trade your arse for that.

I'll make you an offer!

I thought I had a wee chance with 4 decent pitchers yesterday but a couple of tough match ups meant I wasn't too optimistic! Still, a sore one! 

Best two line ups in the decider I reckon. All the best to you both!

Archived