Sitting down pishing

sjc

On 17/02/2017 at 21:17, hellbhoy said:

As well as sitting down for a pish I also pish in the shower as well as pishing in the bath just before I get out of it. I have also pished in the sink, cooking pan if desperate and also in a gingy bottle with juice in it and told no one ha ha, pint tumbler, round the back of the house in the old Anderson shetler. There is nothing and nowhere that will stop me having a pish.

52 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Did it mostly when I was younger and my younger bro would be next in line for the dirty water. :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol:

It's a piss thread ffs full of pish posts and your problem is with? Pish. :lol:

Probably best if I don't mention having a shit in the bath as well trying very hard to make a natural Jacuzzi by squeezing out a fart. Oops too late. :rolleyes:

Pretty normal behaviour for a Celtic fan tbf.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, (._.) said:

If you hold off until about half 12, Kincardine will be along too. It'll then be pished pish posters. 

Why wait?, I'm on a fucking roll here all by my own-some. Don't need that fuckwit stealing all the attention with his pishy posting style.

I have to do that, I'm colour-blind so can never tell if they are engaged or not by looking.

Ah...if someone has shouted "occupado" after it, then it's me and I apologise.

I find that when I do sit doon for a pish (no need for the reason as it adds nothing to my story) there's always a wee bit.....in fact more than a wee bit....hoses onto my pants or the floor depending on the speed of me standing up. 

Kind of wastes the sit doon.

8 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I find that when I do sit doon for a pish (no need for the reason as it adds nothing to my story) there's always a wee bit.....in fact more than a wee bit....hoses onto my pants or the floor depending on the speed of me standing up. 

Kind of wastes the sit doon.

Maybe finish pishing first, or shake properly.

On 2/18/2017 at 15:53, Tony Ferrino said:

On a similar subject, is there a name for the rubbery stuff that spunk turns into in the shower?

As a first time poster I was planning on a world stopping post on the current state and future of Scottish football  combined with a current global political satirical comment, but no, I feel the need to answer this poster.

The warm water washes away the 'lubricant element' of the aforementioned man custard and leaves the 'bread and butter' elements which are very 'sticky' . It wont block your drains though

As a first time poster I was planning on a world stopping post on the current state and future of Scottish football  combined with a current global political satirical comment, but no, I feel the need to answer this poster.
The warm water washes away the 'lubricant element' of the aforementioned man custard and leaves the 'bread and butter' elements which are very 'sticky' . It wont block your drains though

Thanks for that.

2 hours ago, johnthebaptistist said:

First and only post of a Morton fan! :lol:

1 hour ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Have to say that's the best first post I've seen, and with valuable and practical reassurance for those of us who suffer from plumbing related terrors.

On 01/03/2017 at 20:26, johnthebaptistist said:

Worth a pearl necklace in anyones book...........

Archived