Sitting down pishing

sjc

21 hours ago, Rugster said:

I sit down to pish if I need one during the night because it's quieter than standing up and waking the baby would mean it would be chopped off and I'd never be able to pish again anyway. 

Either the baby's cot is in the toilet or you're OFTW.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Enigma said:

I remember laughing like nothing else when as a 12 year old I saw a shite left in the school urinals.

Someone shat in a sink at my work. 

I couldn't read the email warning about the "defecation in a sink we provide" without laughing.

It then happened again 2 weeks later. 

There was a phantom shitter in the big Abbey building in Glasgow about 10 years ago. I knew quite a few people working there and looked forward to all updates about the latest act... would it be in someone's drawer, in a pot plant, or smeared on a wall?!

22 minutes ago, milton75 said:

There was a phantom shitter in the big Abbey building in Glasgow about 10 years ago. I knew quite a few people working there and looked forward to all updates about the latest act... would it be in someone's drawer, in a pot plant, or smeared on a wall?!

A couple of people left our office at the same time and it mysteriously stopped, I've been convinced it was one of them. 

As well as sitting down for a pish I also pish in the shower as well as pishing in the bath just before I get out of it. I have also pished in the sink, cooking pan if desperate and also in a gingy bottle with juice in it and told no one ha ha, pint tumbler, round the back of the house in the old Anderson shetler. There is nothing and nowhere that will stop me having a pish.

I actually think most of you would be happy to sit down for a pish if this were the type of pan you were encountering:
images.jpeg.dc7569af29890858892930d01f5d54af.jpeg

Take off the tap for washing your hand and that's the toilets in my new office.

Always sit down to pish at work... takes about 20 mins playing on my phone.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

A couple of people left our office at the same time and it mysteriously stopped, I've been convinced it was one of them. 

You worked there too? What was the funniest place someone shat? Was it also there that the cleaners complained about someone spunking on the walls in the gents?

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

As well as sitting down for a pish I also pish in the shower as well as pishing in the bath just before I get out of it. I have also pished in the sink, cooking pan if desperate and also in a gingy bottle with juice in it and told no one ha ha, pint tumbler, round the back of the house in the old Anderson shetler. There is nothing and nowhere that will stop me having a pish.

When I was a teen I would often come home then stay up late watching TV, slightly pissed. I didn't have a TV in my room, and the only toilet was upstairs, so rather than risk waking everyone, if I needed a slash I wouldn't venture up creaky stairs, and would instead piss on a bush about 4 foot from the back door. I did this so often one side of the whole bush died. My mother, a keen gardener, could never understand what had happened to cause this "blight".

This is the way to go,

bathroom-tour-of-the-international-space

Too pished to even sit down for a slash, stick yer knob into the funnel, switch on for suction, let go and use both hands on the wall and get a cheap thrill while nature takes it's course. If failing that just use the hoover. :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

On a similar subject, is there a name for the rubbery stuff that spunk turns into in the shower?

5 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

On a similar subject, is there a name for the rubbery stuff that spunk turns into in the shower?

:lol: Ffs sake man that was way too graphic a picture to put into my head. But seeing as you brought up, it was always a fucking pain trying to remove it from any body hair once it congealed. :whistle

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If you slash in the bath before you get out, you've just soaked yourself in fresh pish.

Your towels must be humming.

Did it mostly when I was younger and my younger bro would be next in line for the dirty water. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Everything about that is appalling and an absolute insult to decency.

You are a hideous tramp and a disgrace of a human.

:lol:

It's a piss thread ffs full of pish posts and your problem is with? Pish. :lol:

Probably best if I don't mention having a shit in the bath as well trying very hard to make a natural Jacuzzi by squeezing out a fart. Oops too late. :rolleyes:

Archived