Sitting down pishing

sjc

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Only time I sit down for a piss is when I think that I need a shite but then discover that I don't.

Conversely, there is surely nothing worse than having what you think is going to be a routine, stand up pee and then finding out the hard way that that other forces decided to take over.

51 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Only time I sit down for a piss is when I think that I need a shite but then discover that I don't.

Going for piss on a train while wearing light grey slacks is a good reason. Unless the floor is already sloshing in it, then maybe black jeans would be  better option.

4 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Going for piss on a train while wearing light grey slacks is a good reason. Unless the floor is already sloshing in it, then maybe black jeans would be  better option.

Slacks

If ever a post deserved a Mods, please this is it.

51 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I feel I'm ahead of the curve here, for once in my 57 years.  I mentioned this a few days ago and the correct answer is to install a pissoire just below baw height.  No dribbles, no 'aiming' problem and no lavvy seat to deal with.  Every hoose should have one:

I think that's just the sink, auld yin. Do you ever have to move dishes before using it?

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I think that's just the sink, auld yin. Do you ever have to move dishes before using it?

I usually put the dishes in the dish washer.

BTW anyone who claims never to have pished in the sink is a woman or a liar...

I usually put the dishes in the dish washer.

BTW anyone who claims never to have pished in the sink is a woman or a liar...

I pissed in the microwave once when fucking out of it. Obviously I've no recollection of it but my missus tried to get into the kitchen to see what I was up to and apparently I told her to 'get tae' as 'I'm in the toilet ffs'. The most impressive thing about this was that the microwave was about 5ft off the ground (On the counter) and a bit off the floor and I held the door shut whilst doing it.

The least impressive thing? Well, I pissed in a microwave...

34 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

That's what the sink is for m10.

1 hour ago, Tony Ferrino said:

I dont think i could be paid to sit on a train toilet.  

Slacks though...are you over 70?

Archived