West v East

troonfan

15 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Lithgae ... Hope Maryhill absolutely scud them next week.

Hold the back pages, we've got an emerging story here - "fan of local rivals wants team beat". 

Way to express the blindingly obvious. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Toffee fan said:

Certainly looks like that at the moment troonfan. However, out of the 2 and possibly 3 teams from the East who will be in the quarter final draw, Bonnyrigg have a great chance of going on to win the final this year.

Would think Bonnyrigg are maybe favourites now but as an outsider what about Sauchie ? 

2 minutes ago, troonfan said:

Would think Bonnyrigg are maybe favourites now but as an outsider what about Sauchie ? 

All who are in next week's draw would say that they they have a chance of winning the cup. However, Sauchie are in the Premier league this year, and though favourites to return to the Super League this year, I can't see them lifting the cup at the end of the season.

Think Sauchie may shock a few people. Gave north super league champs banks of dee an absolute doing 0-5 in their own patch. Then beat broughty 0-4 on their patch and went to renfrew yesterday and never looked in doubt. Maybe too young a side to win it but to get to quarters is great achievement.

There's no need to even post that DD. Lithgy have no chance. Yet another year of easy draws has taken them this far, time for a decent team to give them a hiding.

Aye, it didn't get much easier than Blantyre.

Am on to my 3rd or 4th choice so unlucky to Talbot but I'm going for you now but I agree 5 teams must really fancy there chances the 4 west super teams plus Bonnyrigg I remember a poster slating kilwinning before last round but yet again they are in the later stages a very good cup team and the 2 additions from pollok make them better than last year but big boy Stewart was a player and I watch out for him at albion rovers

26 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Am on to my 3rd or 4th choice so unlucky to Talbot but I'm going for you now but I agree 5 teams must really fancy there chances the 4 west super teams plus Bonnyrigg I remember a poster slating kilwinning before last round but yet again they are in the later stages a very good cup team and the 2 additions from pollok make them better than last year but big boy Stewart was a player and I watch out for him at albion rovers

You're right about Monti & Fry joining us from Pollok,mate.They've added that bit extra quality to the squad,that might have been lacking.As for Ross Stewart,he was a big loss to Buffs since joining Albion! At 6'3" he's a handful for defences,has a good touch for a tall lad,& is regularly scoring for them. I was a little surprised that nobody from a higher league came in for him during the January window! He is only 20 years old though,& with the right coaching,Ross can definitely go on to play at a higher level,imo!

You're right about Monti & Fry joining us from Pollok,mate.They've added that bit extra quality to the squad,that might have been lacking.As for Ross Stewart,he was a big loss to Buffs since joining Albion! At 6'3" he's a handful for defences,has a good touch for a tall lad,& is regularly scoring for them. I was a little surprised that nobody from a higher league came in for him during the January window! He is only 20 years old though,& with the right coaching,Ross can definitely go on to play at a higher level,imo!

I think big ross will play spl or championship football against beith last season he was such a handful for me better than his strike partner who got all the plaudits kilwinning is beiths bogey team and probably were the better team for 150 of 180 mins of last year's semi a bit of naivety by the manager in the last 20 mins at bellsdale cost them winning the Scottish cos they were by far the best team beith played in Scottish

Archived