West v East

troonfan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the way we destroyed the Kilsyth rangers you'd think he'd be a bit more impartial

There was no chance you predicting a Bonnyrigg win was there?

Boys expecting us to say something stupid here like we should win the morn easy because we are world beaters! Not going to happen.....

A was slated for saying we would win the replay very comfortably.......

still didn't give us any credit hope we continue to be written off

Bloody hell, touchy bunch you lot, Am I not allowed my opinion after seeing both teams play this season? If a shite team like us, that's what you think can take a 2 nil lead against you then I think petershill could do the same but then hold onto it if they keep 11 men on the park that is, just a note for the peasie boys, watch out for the big fairy up front, breathe on him and he's down like a ton of bricks

Bloody hell, touchy bunch you lot, Am I not allowed my opinion after seeing both teams play this season? If a shite team like us, that's what you think can take a 2 nil lead against you then I think petershill could do the same but then hold onto it if they keep 11 men on the park that is, just a note for the peasie boys, watch out for the big fairy up front, breathe on him and he's down like a ton of bricks

That'll be the boy that ripped you apart a couple weeks ago top class the big fella

Few people saying the Roy could lose today we have a team that have surprised a few already this season for me we are a dark horse to actually win this trophy hence the reason I am confident we will get past Penicuik although as always it will be tough won't be their today due to illness but hopefully keep up to date on p and b cmon the Roy

43 minutes ago, plug mac said:

Few people saying the Roy could lose today we have a team that have surprised a few already this season for me we are a dark horse to actually win this trophy hence the reason I am confident we will get past Penicuik although as always it will be tough won't be their today due to illness but hopefully keep up to date on p and b cmon the Roy

Just opinions Mac!

Will be the best on the day to win hopefully Rob roy.

Nervy waiting for Twitter updates so just check at half time and near full time, otherwise your illness may get aggravated lol.

Mon the roy!!!

no harm to Kelty but the amount of crawing I've heard about how good they are and what they would do in this cup had me craving a result like todays.

Bonnyrigg Rose now have the chance to occupy the vacated Overhyped East Region Team slot but has their ego ran sufficiently out of control or will traditional blawhards Lithgae make an audacious bid?

no harm to Kelty but the amount of crawing I've heard about how good they are and what they would do in this cup had me craving a result like todays.
Bonnyrigg Rose now have the chance to occupy the vacated Overhyped East Region Team slot but has their ego ran sufficiently out of control or will traditional blawhards Lithgae make an audacious bid?

Kelty turned up expecting to win with ease. Kilwinning were better all over the park, the Buffs management team had the team well drilled while the Kelty management team were more interested in being vocal with the Buffs support. Shows the difference between the East and the West leagues. No Kelty Talbot final for the Kelty fans this year!

2 minutes ago, Youri said:

Kelty turned up expecting to win with ease. Kilwinning were better all over the park, the Buffs management team had the team well drilled while the Kelty management team were more interested in being vocal with the Buffs support. Shows the difference between the East and the West leagues. No Kelty Talbot final for the Kelty fans this year!

makes me (as a supporter of the 16 team league idea) wonder if you sacrifice a degree of competitive pressure by expanding leagues and that's why the West teams do so well in these games.

brilliant from the Bufferinios today anyway!

K£lty are massively overrated. We played them at Bo'ness a couple of weeks back and were the better team. We had the most of the game but spurned a few chances, K£lty had two chances, but took them, to be fair. Bonnyrigg are easily the best team I've seen in the East Superleague this year, but I think their run in the big Scottish and extra fixtures may be what puts the title in K£lty's hands.

I'll assume you were sniffing lighter gas when you questioned whether Lithgae might make an audacious bid? [emoji1] Hope Maryhill absolutely scud them next week.

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

makes me (as a supporter of the 16 team league idea) wonder if you sacrifice a degree of competitive pressure by expanding leagues and that's why the West teams do so well in these games.

brilliant from the Bufferinios today anyway!

Bufferinios??? :lol::lol: Cheers Shanner!

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I'll assume you were sniffing lighter gas when you questioned whether Lithgae might make an audacious bid? emoji1.png Hope Maryhill absolutely scud them next week.

Lithgae, over the years, have had many good sides who have fluffed it in the Scottish.  This year there are no expectations.  The league table doesn't lie.

K£lty are massively overrated. We played them at Bo'ness a couple of weeks back and were the better team. We had the most of the game but spurned a few chances, K£lty had two chances, but took them, to be fair. Bonnyrigg are easily the best team I've seen in the East Superleague this year, but I think their run in the big Scottish and extra fixtures may be what puts the title in K£lty's hands.

I'll assume you were sniffing lighter gas when you questioned whether Lithgae might make an audacious bid? [emoji1] Hope Maryhill absolutely scud them next week.

Gotta agree with you there mate. K£LTY are well overrated just keep knicking results when second best

Gotta agree with you there mate. K£LTY are well overrated just keep knicking results when second best

Got to give them some credit lad the run they've been on.
A couple things tho a don't think the league is as strong as it's been in recent seasons, boness, Lithgy and nitten all struggling for any consistency and some with more problems than that.
We have got plenty catching up to do with the SFA cup to blame for that but that's the price of success in that cup, but pretty sure we are around the same points dropped as we were this time last season.

But hats off to kelty that's not there they've went about there business regardless of the strength of the league and racked up the points but the money they spend you've got to expect some return but as some one already said the Scottish was the big target for the kelty money men you feel......

personally think AM's little mind games with the worker from kelty he had at his house this week certainly didn't help them [emoji23]

Got to give them some credit lad the run they've been on.
A couple things tho a don't think the league is as strong as it's been in recent seasons, boness, Lithgy and nitten all struggling for any consistency and some with more problems than that.
We have got plenty catching up to do with the SFA cup to blame for that but that's the price of success in that cup, but pretty sure we are around the same points dropped as we were this time last season.

But hats off to kelty that's not there they've went about there business regardless of the strength of the league and racked up the points but the money they spend you've got to expect some return but as some one already said the Scottish was the big target for the kelty money men you feel......

personally think AM's little mind games with the worker from kelty he had at his house this week certainly didn't help them [emoji23]

K£lty will be bitterly disappointed to be going out the cup. By all accounts the kelty locals took the cream puff yet again

Archived