West v East

troonfan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

I fancy Talbot, Glenafton, Rob Roy and Kilwinning to win.

If the hype is to be believed then the remaining sides are mere fodder for Kelty to sweep aside on the way to lifting the trophy. 

I hope the Buffs pump them, and I expect Talbot, KRR  and Glenafton will be the other West sides to go through but maybe it will take a replay for KRR. 

Kelty v Kilwinning really depends which Kilwinning turns up for me, they don't really do things in half measures and can either get hanmered 4-0 or hammer you 4-0 , last season they gave Linlithgow and Camelon absolute pastings in the scottish cup before meeting their match at bellsdale in the semi final first leg match , kelty are a cracking team this year but write Kilwinning off at your peril . 

19 minutes ago, boomtownhibby said:

Given the way we destroyed the Kilsyth rangers you'd think he'd be a bit more impartial

If you were so good then you shouldn't have needed to take the game to a replay?? We threw our chance in the first game and you lot know it!

Petershill are not a bad side and a fully fit squad up at there own patch will certainly give them plenty of positives. So you never know in football??

Im sure the Peasy will make a decent tie of it.

I still fancy Bonnyrigg to sneak it, maybe Peasy will surprise us and at  the very least take it to a replay??

Thought last round we totally deserved the replay if not more. 2nd game we were outstanding. No doubt in my mind tomorrow is going to be difficult nobody's said otherwise. But Bonnyrigg go into tomorrow's game as favourites,agreed?

Boys expecting us to say something stupid here like we should win the morn easy because we are world beaters! Not going to happen.....
A was slated for saying we would win the replay very comfortably.......
still didn't give us any credit hope we continue to be written off

2 minutes ago, boomtownhibby said:

Thought last round we totally deserved the replay if not more. 2nd game we were outstanding. No doubt in my mind tomorrow is going to be difficult nobody's said otherwise. But Bonnyrigg go into tomorrow's game as favourites,agreed?

I'd say so, but not my much!! 

But Petershill not a nice place to play football (sorry, but true). 

Top of a hill, all the elements coming in, soulless new build ground with very little atmosphere.

If Bonnyrigg play well on artificial pitches too, then this will also suit them. Brand new pitch layed the other week. Really good surface 

2 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Boys expecting us to say something stupid here like we should win the morn easy because we are world beaters! Not going to happen.....
A was slated for saying we would win the replay very comfortably.......
still didn't give us any credit hope we continue to be written off

Couple of words for you:

Kelty, Auchinleck, Glenafton 

Archived