Dundee MAN 16

Relegation Battle/Who do we want to go down?

104 posts in this topic

Genuinely not fussed as long as it's not us. Killie would be funny if only just to witness that Sawyers c**t douse himself in petrol and set himself alight in protest.

35 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

night out after the game and cougars galore.

I'll be depressed if they go down.

:blink:

52 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Genuinely not fussed as long as it's not us. Killie would be funny if only just to witness that Sawyers c**t douse himself in petrol and set himself alight in protest.

If we can guarantee this happens and he also is hugging MJ tight when the flames take hold then I would consider accepting relegation.

From a Championship league perspective I sincerely hope that Inverness and Ross County stay up - no way that we want either of them back in our league.

Not really.
We were the 1st team to win promotion on the back of the 10k going.
Seeing the rules scrapped just meant pretty much everything about the SPL was a farce.

2ff51589d32a8c694e68fe37a481d806.jpg

You do know that Motherwell being relegated is prohibited under league rules, yes? I hope Accies stay up.

Motherwell FC - THE establishment club.

Motherwell are becoming an increasing embarrassment, with their Neil Lennon-esque cries for 'clarification'.

Get them tae f-

Image result for mark mcghee video

1 hour ago, AMMjag said:

Motherwell are becoming an increasing embarrassment, with their Neil Lennon-esque cries for 'clarification'.

Get them tae f-

Image result for mark mcghee video

The Premiership needs a strong Mark McGhee.

22 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

The Premiership needs a strong Mark McGhee.

Hello Mark....so what you been up to for twenty years??

IMG_20170216_124946.jpg

IMG_20170215_225817.jpg

5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I genuinely fear for Kilmarnock if they were to go down, they are so much in debt just now that relegation would likely see them go the same way as Rangers, I wouldnt genuinely wish that on any club bar The Rangers.

Flip of that coin is that Sawers is an annoying attention seeking fuckstick, rather than his inevitable meltdown id rather he just fucked off and stopped uploading his demented pish. Im sure Killie fans are genuinely embarrased by that cretin and feel the same.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I genuinely fear for Kilmarnock if they were to go down, they are so much in debt just now that relegation would likely see them go the same way as Rangers, I wouldnt genuinely wish that on any club bar The Rangers.

Flip of that coin is that Sawers is an annoying attention seeking fuckstick, rather than his inevitable meltdown id rather he just fucked off and stopped uploading his demented pish. Im sure Killie fans are genuinely embarrased by that cretin and feel the same.

I'm pretty sure that most of killies debts got written off/cleared, maybe one of the Killie guys could confirm?

Gordon reminds me of you...

34 minutes ago, bennett said:

Make McGhee great again.

Hopefully on April fools day, with a huge away win into double figures and no goals conceded. :rolleyes:

Make McGhee great again.

Trying to deflect from the basket case that is Rangers FC?

52 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I have no sympathy for teams that spend what they can't afford.

Not really.

We were the 1st team to win promotion on the back of the 10k going.

Seeing the rules scrapped just meant pretty much everything about the SPL was a farce.

Probably useful as pub trivia this you were first club denied by rule, First club promoted after rule relaxed, yet not the first club with less than 10k stadium in the league used on a match day..

If they went down they'd struggle to get back up.

8 hours ago, The_Craig said:

Trying to deflect from the basket case that is Rangers FC?

No, making a shite joke.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

No, making a shite joke.

Not like you to be fair.