Dundee MAN 16

Relegation Battle/Who do we want to go down?

100 posts in this topic

Hamilton tbh

No offence lads but you're a nonsense

Not bothered who else goes down, hopefully Sevco go bust and we can get United or Morton up 

Edited by Karl Fletcher

The team with the lowest support surely !!1!!

We're going down, we're absolutely awful.

I'd prefer any other team tbh.

The team with the least amount of points at the end of the season.

I suspect it will be ICT or Hamilton 

If Killie finish 11th we are assured of staying in the top tier if we get Falkirk in the play offs 

Wouldn't want either of the Highland clubs to go down, though the opportunity to laugh at Scott Fox would be nice. Can see Hamilton slip down and maybe a gap appear. Think ICT will rescue themselves. Play off place....a lottery. Dundee v Dundee Utd would be excellent.

There's no way we are rescuing ourselves. We'll be bottom and Hamilton will probably finish 11th.

ICT are goosed.  Killie in the playoffs. The more East Coast sides the better. 

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

ICT are goosed.  Killie in the playoffs. The more East Coast sides the better. 

Geography not your strongpoint? You can kick the ball into the North Sea from Caley's ground, and County's for that matter. How much closer to the East coast do you want?

Personally I would like the biggest diddies in the league to go down. They go by the name of "The Rangers". This club are only about 5 years old and the fact that they're already in the top division is a bit of a red neck for Scottish football IMO. It's a Gretna situation, some diddy club that got a bit of money and came up the leagues by overspending and having massively inflated wages for the league they were in. This kind of behaviour needs rectified.

Just now, Staggie52 said:

Geography not your strongpoint? You can kick the ball into the North Sea from Caley's ground, and County's for that matter. How much closer to the East coast do you want?

I didn't say Inverness are West coast but they are already fucked. 

I said I want Killie (West of Scotland) to go down replaced with Dundee Utd (East of Scotland)

Just now, Mr Hahn said:

Personally I would like the biggest diddies in the league to go down. They go by the name of "The Rangers". This club are only about 5 years old and the fact that they're already in the top division is a bit of a red neck for Scottish football IMO. It's a Gretna situation, some diddy club that got a bit of money and came up the leagues by overspending and having massively inflated wages for the league they were in. This kind of behaviour needs rectified.

Like Gretna and Livi they will get found out eventually and get what they deserve.  Shite always falls to the bottom of the sea over time. 

The team with the lowest support surely !!1!!

Nothing to do with that. Hamilton were a breath of fresh air when Neil brought you up, now you're morning breath.
The shed. Sainsbury's. Kids play area. 2 stands. Darrion Mackinnon. Dougie Imrie. Shorts and shirt different brands. Shite football. Shite part of the country. Brogan. Section A. Plastic pitch. Fake fans. Gazebo.

None of these things will be missed. Hibs or Hamilton? Hmm.....

What's Ahh this utd up pish,we only just got rid of the smelly fuckers.

Inverness is easily my favourite away day.

Plenty time to get melted on the train, night out after the game and cougars galore.

I'll be depressed if they go down.

Genuinely not fussed as long as it's not us. Killie would be funny if only just to witness that Sawyers c**t douse himself in petrol and set himself alight in protest.

35 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

night out after the game and cougars galore.

I'll be depressed if they go down.

:blink:

52 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Genuinely not fussed as long as it's not us. Killie would be funny if only just to witness that Sawyers c**t douse himself in petrol and set himself alight in protest.

If we can guarantee this happens and he also is hugging MJ tight when the flames take hold then I would consider accepting relegation.