Relegation Battle/Who do we want to go down?

2 hours ago, Dundee MAN 16 said:

This years relegation battle is one of the tightest in years. Due to the introduction of the play-off a few years back the battle at the bottom of the league has grown to be more exciting. With the tittle race over the attention is truly on the battle for Europe and the Battle to stay clear of the relegation places. There are 7 teams at the moment who are all in the fight to stay in the league but my QUESTION to youse Is, Who Do You Want To Go Down?

Personally, as a Dundee Fan, I would like Inverness and Ross County both to go down. I don't have a hatred towards these teams and I don't believe that they are the worst 2 teams in the league but they are the only 2 teams in the league which it takes PURE ages to get too. They both don't have the worst away support in the league (Hamilton Do) but the thought of making the journey 3/4 times again next year s depressing.

Shite alias m9.

The Highlands are fucking brilliant so this post is clearly nonsensical. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39F1851F-BDD3-4675-8796-61847E52F4E8-1083-00000162B0FF3484_tmp.png.3c91a8f2470db41b0e587e56e4e311bf.png

Personally, I like Dundee. I hope the OP hasn't cursed them with his tomfoolery...

Inverness look the likeliest at the moment but I wouldn't be particularly happy about that as I enjoy my trips up there (barring the three dreary 0-0 draws in concession). 

Points mean prizes survival. May the least best team drop. I just hope it isn't Thistle.

ETA: Nothing against them aside from our inability to win at Fir Park but I wouldn't mind if Motherwell dropped to witness some more McGhee Meltdown Magic!

DDE73DAC-22E7-459E-ADE8-D7F0533D891D-1867-000002C6B3845E54_tmp.thumb.png.3759cd0312a3b94cae4ee7c8d7d99ea6.png

43 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

It must hurt even more considering the minimum requirements were eventually scrapped.

Not really.

We were the 1st team to win promotion on the back of the 10k going.

Seeing the rules scrapped just meant pretty much everything about the SPL was a farce.

It's f*****g magic hearing folk moan like old grannies about having to travel to the Highlands.
Suck it up ya fanny. Maybe make a weekend of it next time and explore this part of the world.

100 per cent this. A beautiful part of the world that not enough people in this country appreciate. I live about 25 miles from Dundee and it's much more of an effort to go there the hands it is to travel to the Highlands.

Archived