Relegation Battle/Who do we want to go down?

9 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I'd quite like Kilmarnock to go down. Teams like Hearts, Dunfermline and Dundee have all paid for their years of overspending with spells in the lower leagues. Kilmarnock always seem to scrape their way to safety one way or the other. 

I don't think they will though. I can't see past ICT and Accies for the bottom two spots.

I think the chances of your wish being granted will improve if McCulloch lands the job.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the chances of your wish being granted will improve if McCulloch lands the job.

Why? By all accounts he's managed them well in the past.

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

I don't mind who goes down so long as it isn't Dundee.

I think we'll be in the mix until the very end :(

Yeah, I really want to avoid that play-off spot. At this moment in time I wouldnt fancy our chances against that team we despise,

Morton.

Inverness are finishing bottom.

No idea who'll finish 11th, likely Hamilton so incapable of killing games off. Could easily see Dundee having a poor run which ruins them, as they lack a goalscorer, while Killie are still an unknown.

Moult and McDonald will keep well safe, Partick will scrape enough wins to stay up barring an injury crisis, and County's hopes rest on Boyce.

It'll likely be Falkirk or Morton who make the Final, cant see them beating any Premiership side.

Long story short: Inverness

28 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I'd quite like Kilmarnock to go down. Teams like Hearts, Dunfermline and Dundee have all paid for their years of overspending with spells in the lower leagues. 

Hearts - 1 season in the Championship after taking the pish from 2005 - 2013 and even then they probably enjoyed that 1 season.

Dunfermline - 3 seasons in the 3rd tier after more than a decade of taking the piss and a free ground to boot.

Dundee - Up and down like a yoyo but certainly not many bad seasons. Took the absolute pish with wages for what seems eternity and also got up when Rangers died.

How in the name of f**k do you come to the conclusion any of these 3 have paid their dues?

5 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Hearts - 1 season in the Championship after taking the pish from 2005 - 2013 and even then they probably enjoyed that 1 season.

Dunfermline - 3 seasons in the 3rd tier after more than a decade of taking the piss and a free ground to boot.

Dundee - Up and down like a yoyo but certainly not many bad seasons. Took the absolute pish with wages for what seems eternity and also got up when Rangers died.

How in the name of f**k do you come to the conclusion any of these 3 have paid their dues?

You seem upset that we have blown wads of cash we did not have, went with a bare bones squad for a couple of years, still have no money, however still better than Falkirk.

Archived