Relegation Battle/Who do we want to go down?

This years relegation battle is one of the tightest in years. Due to the introduction of the play-off a few years back the battle at the bottom of the league has grown to be more exciting. With the tittle race over the attention is truly on the battle for Europe and the Battle to stay clear of the relegation places. There are 7 teams at the moment who are all in the fight to stay in the league but my QUESTION to youse Is, Who Do You Want To Go Down?

Personally, as a Dundee Fan, I would like Inverness and Ross County both to go down. I don't have a hatred towards these teams and I don't believe that they are the worst 2 teams in the league but they are the only 2 teams in the league which it takes PURE ages to get too. They both don't have the worst away support in the league (Hamilton Do) but the thought of making the journey 3/4 times again next year s depressing.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This years relegation battle is one of the tightest in years. Due to the introduction of the play-off a few years back the battle at the bottom of the league has grown to be more exciting. With the tittle race over the attention is truly on the battle for Europe and the Battle to stay clear of the relegation places. There are 7 teams at the moment who are all in the fight to stay in the league but my QUESTION to youse Is, Who Do You Want To Go Down?
Personally, as a Dundee Fan, I would like Inverness and Ross County both to go down. I don't have a hatred towards these teams and I don't believe that they are the worst 2 teams in the league but they are the only 2 teams in the league which it takes PURE ages to get too. They both don't have the worst away support in the league (Hamilton Do) but the thought of making the journey 3/4 times again next year s depressing.

You're a fanny.

4 minutes ago, Dundee MAN 16 said:

Dundee

12 minutes ago, Dundee MAN 16 said:

Don't ever, ever address us as "youse" again.

36 minutes ago, Dundee MAN 16 said:

There are 7 teams at the moment who are all in the fight to stay in the league but my QUESTION to youse Is, Who Do You Want To Go Down?

("My question to youse"... in the name of Throbber's crusty sock!)

Who do I want to go down? Rangers, of course, but we can't always get what we want. Unless the admin part 2 rumours prove to be more than rumours.

the thought of making the journey 3/4 times .

Awww. Travelling the a9 3/4 times a year. Must be hard.

I thought it might have been your woeful record against inverness is inverness that would have been the reason.

29 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Don't ever, ever address us as "youse" again.

My particular favourite is when people add an apostrophe to it, just to make sure their English is correct.

It's f*****g magic hearing folk moan like old grannies about having to travel to the Highlands.
Suck it up ya fanny. Maybe make a weekend of it next time and explore this part of the world.

Or just get pished on a bus. That works, too.

I'd quite like Kilmarnock to go down. Teams like Hearts, Dunfermline and Dundee have all paid for their years of overspending with spells in the lower leagues. Kilmarnock always seem to scrape their way to safety one way or the other. 

I don't think they will though. I can't see past ICT and Accies for the bottom two spots.

Archived