Relegation Battle/Who do we want to go down?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Genuinely not fussed as long as it's not us. Killie would be funny if only just to witness that Sawyers c**t douse himself in petrol and set himself alight in protest.

I genuinely fear for Kilmarnock if they were to go down, they are so much in debt just now that relegation would likely see them go the same way as Rangers, I wouldnt genuinely wish that on any club bar The Rangers.

Flip of that coin is that Sawers is an annoying attention seeking fuckstick, rather than his inevitable meltdown id rather he just fucked off and stopped uploading his demented pish. Im sure Killie fans are genuinely embarrased by that cretin and feel the same.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I genuinely fear for Kilmarnock if they were to go down, they are so much in debt just now that relegation would likely see them go the same way as Rangers, I wouldnt genuinely wish that on any club bar The Rangers.

Flip of that coin is that Sawers is an annoying attention seeking fuckstick, rather than his inevitable meltdown id rather he just fucked off and stopped uploading his demented pish. Im sure Killie fans are genuinely embarrased by that cretin and feel the same.

I'm pretty sure that most of killies debts got written off/cleared, maybe one of the Killie guys could confirm?

Gordon reminds me of you...

52 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I have no sympathy for teams that spend what they can't afford.

Not really.

We were the 1st team to win promotion on the back of the 10k going.

Seeing the rules scrapped just meant pretty much everything about the SPL was a farce.

Probably useful as pub trivia this you were first club denied by rule, First club promoted after rule relaxed, yet not the first club with less than 10k stadium in the league used on a match day..

If they went down they'd struggle to get back up.

10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Whilst we aren't debt free we no longer have a £9m one anymore . We are however just ticking over and relying on us selling players and managers to the world every season. Another solution  is that we are trying to tap into the Jakey pound with the help of Marvin and Gordon ...so it ain't all bad news 

7 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Probably useful as pub trivia this you were first club denied by rule, First club promoted after rule relaxed, yet not the first club with less than 10k stadium in the league used on a match day..

True. Good spot

Archived