Relegation Battle/Who do we want to go down?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

ICT are goosed.  Killie in the playoffs. The more East Coast sides the better. 

Geography not your strongpoint? You can kick the ball into the North Sea from Caley's ground, and County's for that matter. How much closer to the East coast do you want?

Personally I would like the biggest diddies in the league to go down. They go by the name of "The Rangers". This club are only about 5 years old and the fact that they're already in the top division is a bit of a red neck for Scottish football IMO. It's a Gretna situation, some diddy club that got a bit of money and came up the leagues by overspending and having massively inflated wages for the league they were in. This kind of behaviour needs rectified.

Just now, Staggie52 said:

Geography not your strongpoint? You can kick the ball into the North Sea from Caley's ground, and County's for that matter. How much closer to the East coast do you want?

I didn't say Inverness are West coast but they are already fucked. 

I said I want Killie (West of Scotland) to go down replaced with Dundee Utd (East of Scotland)

Just now, Mr Hahn said:

Personally I would like the biggest diddies in the league to go down. They go by the name of "The Rangers". This club are only about 5 years old and the fact that they're already in the top division is a bit of a red neck for Scottish football IMO. It's a Gretna situation, some diddy club that got a bit of money and came up the leagues by overspending and having massively inflated wages for the league they were in. This kind of behaviour needs rectified.

Like Gretna and Livi they will get found out eventually and get what they deserve.  Shite always falls to the bottom of the sea over time. 

The team with the lowest support surely !!1!!

Nothing to do with that. Hamilton were a breath of fresh air when Neil brought you up, now you're morning breath.
The shed. Sainsbury's. Kids play area. 2 stands. Darrion Mackinnon. Dougie Imrie. Shorts and shirt different brands. Shite football. Shite part of the country. Brogan. Section A. Plastic pitch. Fake fans. Gazebo.

None of these things will be missed. Hibs or Hamilton? Hmm.....

52 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Genuinely not fussed as long as it's not us. Killie would be funny if only just to witness that Sawyers c**t douse himself in petrol and set himself alight in protest.

If we can guarantee this happens and he also is hugging MJ tight when the flames take hold then I would consider accepting relegation.

Not really.
We were the 1st team to win promotion on the back of the 10k going.
Seeing the rules scrapped just meant pretty much everything about the SPL was a farce.

2ff51589d32a8c694e68fe37a481d806.jpg

You do know that Motherwell being relegated is prohibited under league rules, yes? I hope Accies stay up.

Motherwell FC - THE establishment club.

Archived