Winning a date with a tennis player

Fide

Apologies if this has been covered already.  World number 44 tennis player Genie Bouchard accepted a bet on Twitter when the Atlanta Falcons were winning 21-0 in the Superbowl that the Patriots wouldn't win, agreeing to a date if she lost.  She did lose and took the guy on a date to see an NBA game...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2693297-eugenie-bouchard-goes-on-date-with-fan-after-super-bowl-bet-on-twitter

BROOKLYN, NY - FEBRUARY 15: Tennis payer, Genie Bouchard poses for a picture with her date during the game between the Brooklyn Nets and the Milwaukee Bucks on February 15, 2017 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2017 NBAE (Photo by Ned Dishman/NBAE via Getty Images)

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

She's just posed for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit website as well, along side the former body-painted Caroline Wozniacki.

Good clean girl too. Here she is giving her fanny a wee rinse,

SWIM158_TK1_02146-rawWMFinal1920.jpg?ito

3 hours ago, (._.) said:

This. 

Min nearly every photo I've seen of it, she's looking into a camera. Fair play to her, I'd certainly never heard of her before. The boy has got something to talk about for years. He'll no doubt end up stalking her and getting a restraining order though. 

You obviously don't follow women's tennis. Bouchard lost to Serena Williams in the 2014 Wimbledon final. She got to the semi-finals of the Australian and French  Opens in that year. Top 5 player in that year. 

One of best looking tennis players on the tour IMO. 

It's clearly for the cameras and a bit of attention, her boyfriend is a Canadian hockey player. Fair play to the boy though, as she's an absolute ride.

Given the option of going on a date with her I would turn it down. It would be a better story to be the guy who had the brass neck to turn her down. She's got a boyfriend so it's going nowhere. It would just be weird.

What was the story that was running recently about the Italian model who pledged to give basically any man a blowy? That's way better. I'd sign up for that.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Given the option of going on a date with her I would turn it down. It would be a better story to be the guy who had the brass neck to turn her down. She's got a boyfriend so it's going nowhere. It would just be weird.

What was the story that was running recently about the Italian model who pledged to give basically any man a blowy? That's way better. I'd sign up for that.

I haven't heard that, but I'm pretty sure Italian MP La Cicciolina offered to suck Saddam Hussein's cock if he pulled his troops out of Kuwait. 

One fucking blowjob could have solved so many of the problems we face today...

Archived