Managerless Kilmarnock v Free Scoring Aberdeen

I bow to your superior judgement but the traffic plods may not agree.

Unfortunately by slowly making my way to RP tomorrow I must pass bye a number of watering holes, a few pints of the foaming nectar may require to be consumed.

I'm not as young as I once was and I need sustenance and toilet stops, 

In Jig we trust.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drop Reynolds, bring in Shinnie.

Lewis

Logan Taylor Considine Shinnie

Jack McLean

McGinn Christie Hayes

Rooney

Attacking as f*ck with the full backs bombing on. Taylor and Considine have enough to deal with Boyd/Sammon.

Why would we change a back 4 that is performing week in week out?

With a heavy heart I'd probably start shinnie on the bench today and go with wednesdays line up.

16 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Drop Reynolds, bring in Shinnie.

Lewis

Logan Taylor Considine Shinnie

Jack McLean

McGinn Christie Hayes

Rooney

Attacking as f*ck with the full backs bombing on. Taylor and Considine have enough to deal with Boyd/Sammon.

If you go really attacking you'll win comfortably. That's what you did last time against us and we couldn't cope. 

I'd suggest a more sedate team choice 

Everything about this game points to the Dons winning at a canter.
I don't know how consistent, solid at the back and threatening up front the Famous need to be in order for me to be confident of a win before games, because I am always nervous.
I would take any kind of victory today.

Man in full kilmarnock gear gets on the train with his young son and cracks open a beer for a seven minute journey (at 11:45am on a Sunday). In any other circumstances this would be socially unacceptable apart from if you're on your way to the football.

10 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Man in full kilmarnock gear gets on the train with his young son and cracks open a beer for a seven minute journey (at 11:45am on a Sunday). In any other circumstances this would be socially unacceptable apart from if you're on your way to the football.

Where was the train coming from? 

If you go really attacking you'll win comfortably. That's what you did last time against us and we couldn't cope. 
I'd suggest a more sedate team choice 

Away from home I can't see mcinnes throwing caution to the wind. The only difference may be shinnie back in with mclean moving forward and Christie dropping out.

Archived