Managerless Kilmarnock v Free Scoring Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, (._.) said:

Yes. Or your keeper could have collected it easily and given your team a break whilst wasting some time. 

As it was, he never. Addison never, Stockley slotted home, Kilmarnock folded, bye bye three points. 

Aww. You agreed with me. Plus you ran out of questions. I win

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woodman could have responded more quickly when it became horrifyingly apparent Addison was at vindaloo-and-12-pints-of-Guinness levels of rancid brain fart, but he would never have been in the position of having to react more quickly if Addison had done the right thing and launched the ball into the Annanhill Golf Course. 

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Interesting point from a guy who's team is "Scotland" 

Not picking on Steve_Wilkos specifically, but it does my head in when guys on P&B refuse to state who their club sides are. It's like any BBC Scotland employee who supports Celtic or Rangers but won't admit it.

Nothing better than playing rubbish, losing and scoring two late goals to win the game - more of a buzz than Wednesday night. It was a tired performance from Aberdeen and looks like having Christie in our team doesn't give us balance to the team as McLean and him plays in the same position. Not an Ash Taylor fan but when our manager went for it and he was our only recognised Centre back and he stepped up to the plate.

Thought Killie manager tactically got it right against us being very organised, tactically doubling up on Hayes and Killie players worked very hard to stop us playing. If Killie put that sort of performance in against others around about them then i would expect them to safe from relegation.

Exactly this.

Aberdeen are a much better team at the minute than Killie.

Killie played to their strengths due in no small part to Jig's tactics and we almost got the points until  that substitution and Addison's cockups (defo x2).

McInnis's substitutions worked well for him and his team kept pushing until the end.

Fair play to them. 

Still gutted though, but I remain confident about the rest of the season if we show as much fight and character as Sunday.

Hope the Dons beat the #### to second place.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Exactly this.

Aberdeen are a much better team at the minute than Killie.

Killie played to their strengths due in no small part to Jig's tactics and we almost got the points until  that substitution and Addison's cockups (defo x2).

McInnis's substitutions worked well for him and his team kept pushing until the end.

Fair play to them. 

Still gutted though, but I remain confident about the rest of the season if we show as much fight and character as Sunday.

Hope the Dons beat the #### to second place.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

We'll get second.

Hearts or Saints for 3rd and 4th please.

Regardless of specifically whose fault it was, it's two players who haven't played a lot of football together. I know there's been some debate on the merits of Killie's signing policy, and this is surely a tally in the negative column. A more established partnership should communicate better and defend that goal.

35 minutes ago, R.Mutt said:

We'll get second.

Hearts or Saints for 3rd and 4th please.

I'm a lot more confident now myself. I always felt we had the better players, but our lack of bottle in big games, and the filth's inexplicable luck had me nervous. Partly to do with so many teams being beat by them before the first whistle. Hopefully Dundee have shown the other teams what is possible, while the scum continue in their meltdown.

4 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Hopefully McCulloch gets a chance at Killie. Not seen too much of the side outside Aberdeen games and the occasional match but he looks like he knows how to make a team difficult to break down, and with the exception of that substitution it's hard to argue he put a foot wrong in how Killie lined up and went about things against us. 

Archived