Managerless Kilmarnock v Free Scoring Aberdeen

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bad way to end the game for us but more positives than negatives to take from it. The key will be to look at how we performed against one of the best sides in the league and hopefully it will stand us in good stead for the coming weeks.

Still haven't lost a league match to anyone below 5th for 6 months now....

We were comfortable, we stopped them playing and they were clueless and toothless  (I didn't even realise Rooney or Hayes were playing).

At about 60 minutes, they started losing their shit because the ref wasn't doing as they told him, even when 5 or 6 surrounded him, screaming and whining.

It all looked so good. Another goal would be it.

And then Big Jig has a brainfart and thinks "I'll stick on big Addison" rather than putting on young Wilson, or even Scott "Mr Dependable" Boyd.

Whit a riddy.

4 minutes ago, KillieMogwai said:

We were comfortable, we stopped them playing and they were clueless and toothless  (I didn't even realise Rooney or Hayes were playing).

At about 60 minutes, they started losing their shit because the ref wasn't doing as they told him, even when 5 or 6 surrounded him, screaming and whining.

It all looked so good. Another goal would be it.

And then Big Jig has a brainfart and thinks "I'll stick on big Addison" rather than putting on young Wilson, or even Scott "Mr Dependable" Boyd.

Whit a riddy.

I think the match stats would suggest you have a somewhat coloured perspective of the match.

Archived